Metal Gear Solid 4 post:#1067

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops:

I would love to know the back story and workings of how that came about. I'm guessing Kojima is a fan of AC, perhaps?

Oh, and an HD version would be greatly appreciated. :)

French private joke, is this a strange remix of "les visiteurs"? lol

Anyway for french people (I guess tey are a lot here) it's a comedy where two persons make a trip from middle age to modern days.

Jade Raymond is so attractive....................................

Wish to have such characteristics of female as my girlfriend.

More of an Aprils fools dream than a joke. It would be so cool if that could happen for real!

A costume isn't a big deal. Think Snake in SSBB for example. As an unlockable, no particular reason not to. IMO the stand-out feature of this vid was all american accents. I didn't hear a single middle-eastern voice...

All cutscenes are realtime apparently (can even see it in the video - costume transfers over). With some reaching 30minutes long.

The seamless transition from gameplay to cutscene was amazing in that playthrough - really exciting. Looked amazing. And unlike Shifty, that wasn't what stood out for me at all. Though he does have a point, then again - maybe the middle eastern guys don't speak as much as the Americans...

mgs4hoje11.jpg

All cutscenes are realtime apparently (can even see it in the video - costume transfers over). With some reaching 30minutes long.

The seamless transition from gameplay to cutscene was amazing in that playthrough - really exciting. Looked amazing. And unlike Shifty, that wasn't what stood out for me at all. Though he does have a point, then again - maybe the middle eastern guys don't speak as much as the Americans...

mgs4hoje11.jpg

I'm really interested to see that all female unit in combat and how they fit into the story. There really seems to be a large amount of female empowerment this time around, and I find that very interesting. This unit (there name is somewhere) as well as the Beauty and the Beast Unit I'm sure will make for great characters as well as battles. Also I have noticed that combat pants that those female soldiers are the same as the ones Vamp wears, perhaps they were trained by Vamp, maybe he's their leader or something?

A costume isn't a big deal. Think Snake in SSBB for example. As an unlockable, no particular reason not to. IMO the stand-out feature of this vid was all american accents. I didn't hear a single middle-eastern voice...

Watching it again you can see that the middle eastern guys are trying to be very quiet - and don't appear to be as pompous and militant as the American army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back