"marchitecture"

Kanyamagufa said:
...to see how horrendous their spelling or grammer is.

That has an element of extreme irony in it... ;)

I enjoy the read tbh, I don't see it as a 'serious' site with respect to their content, it's a website that attempts to make a mockery of the whole idea behind an NDA because they don't sign them. However, they have their 'ways' of getting the information from distributors, manufacturers, and hardware vendors... ;)

It's often quite interesting to compare what they've got hold of with what I've got hold of... eventually you can build up a good idea of what could well be happening over the coming weeks/months.

bigz said:
Kanyamagufa said:
...to see how horrendous their spelling or grammer is.

That has an element of extreme irony in it... ;)

I enjoy the read tbh, I don't see it as a 'serious' site with respect to their content, it's a website that attempts to make a mockery of the whole idea behind an NDA because they don't sign them. However, they have their 'ways' of getting the information from distributors, manufacturers, and hardware vendors... ;)

It's often quite interesting to compare what they've got hold of with what I've got hold of... eventually you can build up a good idea of what could well be happening over the coming weeks/months.

True.. I would rather have a good educated guess about an upcoming product than to know someone to have all the info but can't say a damn word because of some NDA.

People say Inq is BS BS BS ..and I know they're not 100% correct on all their info but I don't think they're purposely out there just to make stuff up. They do the best they can without having to sign NDAs ..and I for one like that. Because IF they do happen to get someone under NDA to leak some info then...BAM! ..it's ours! ..and we don't have to wait for the NDA to be up. Sure, it's very possible the people under NDA could leak misinformation..but most of the time the NDA people give away "hints", etc. (stuff that's NOT under NDA) and if you get enough of the NDA people to say tidbits here and there..then one can put together a good approximation of what's under the NDA. It's not hard really. Just takes time and common sense. I think that's what people at the Inq try to do (most writers anyway).

So true that people say they don't believe anything the Inq says...but they're the first ones to post something new from the Inq ..just so they can call it BS. lol Too funny.

I don't believe everything the Inq says..but I like to read what they've come up with. I like to decide for myself. I just use it's info and add it to all the rest of the "true" internet info I get. :rolleyes:

[homepage] http://www.theinquirer.net/ [/homepage] :LOL: :LOL:

Come to think of it, how would TSMC accommodate a 0.13u low-k ASIC from NVDA with all the capacity issues it's currently having at that node? ATI won't be liberating any of that capacity for several months still, and unless I'm missing something I can't see a worthy R520 competitor being fabbed on ordinary 0.13u or 0.11u. Any reason to think TSMC would bend over and provide additional capacity at another of its fabs? :?

Edit: Never mind - found the other thread.

Back