Killzone will certainly not match the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no million poly characters in the Killzone trailer. There is absolutely nothing in the trailer that is not a standard PS3 rendering technique. Anyone who has tried to claim otherwise has an agenda to fill the need for the Xbox fan manta 'not as good as teh CG'.

Okay, im going to trust you, with a grand total of 6 posts (which all involves defending sony or talking down on the x360), and 0 reputation? With an argumentation of "because i said so" (because you haven't said anything that would convince anybody, except for blaming fanboyism)

as opposed to what some of the more respected B3D users say in this thread:

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=37666

But hey, if you can make a good argument against them, go a head and post it here.

There is absolutely nothing in the trailer that is not a standard PS3 rendering technique. Anyone who has tried to claim otherwise has an agenda to fill the need for the Xbox fan manta 'not as good as teh CG'.

Okay, so according to you, Ps3 games in the future will be absolutely free of aliasing and have insane Antistrophic filtering? Because the PS3, doesn't have the bandwidth to support 16x AA at a playable framerate, that alone will tell you that IQ wise, its going to be worse

The people who said that the PS3 will never achieve Kill Zone 2 trailer:rolleyes: are in for a shock. You guys will eat your own words. Trust me.

The PS3 is much more powerful than you think.

The people who said that the PS3 will never achieve Kill Zone 2 trailer:rolleyes: are in for a shock. You guys will eat your own words. Trust me.

You sound too sure and I wonder why.

It's more powerful than a lot of people think, but not more powerful than "We" think, AND even if it was ten times more powerful in every way, all that'd get you is KZII looking like an Nvidia tech demo - The leap you're looking for is millions of times the power that we have on hand (If we're not approximating everything).

Never forget, some of the people you claim are ignorant to PS3's power are currently developing games and software specifically for it.

Just to clarify again:
Killzone threads are closed unless there's something substantial, i.e. visual evidence in the form of pics and/ or movies, simply because a) that topic has been discussed to death and I don't see what the use of beating around a dead horse and b) the topic always ends in flames. If you fancy yourself some of that dig up one of the old closed threads via the search function and have a nice read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back