KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

Yes because I have an unpopular opinion... :rolleyes:

It's an upgrade..but not that much beyond resolution and utopian colors...

I don't see why you have to get all worked up over my opinion which is as valid as Airon's.

I guess you Airon share the same pants, 'cos you both talk the same sh!t... :devilish:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzyibMjn7YE

Same video I think, but I can't open Brad's from work.

The story looks pretty intense. I'm interested in how the dual city is going to play out, in the least it will make for variety in the levels.

Oh yes ! Is it on gamersyde yet? Will watch in full res when it hits, will save myself from spoiling till then.
Btw, this thread has become a mess, jst like all previous kZ threads with their comparisons to Crysis games. Yes, thats proof enough that it works ! its amazing how much time people spend on threads of games they don't like at all.

Can't wait to play it on 1080p on my monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes ! Is it on gamersyde yet? Will watch in full res when it hits, will save myself from spoiling till then.
Btw, this thread has become a mess, jst like all previous kZ threads with their comparisons to Crysis games. Yes, thats proof enough that it works !

Can't wait to play it on 1080p on my monitor.

Gamersyde has it in 1080p.

Fraps gives horrible screencaps from MPC videos.. Is there nay better way to get good quality screengrabs from a video? Take it in to a compositing software and render stills? too much trouble :-/

I think the trailer confirms Helghan KZ2 like levels for us !

Some fun from the trailer:

140m.png

^^ Is that a direct poke BF4 :p ? atleast we know this is realtime on a console, not on a dual gfx card system !

98ne.png

qz7i.png

^^This guy and his room seems like they came directly from MGS V !

9pgb.png

^^ Isn't that the MAWLER from KZ3 ? (the best FPS spectacle ever) If yes, it is climbing on walls now ! Good news if we can fight it again !

yqnv.png

^^ I am a next gen hero at launch ! You won't see me at all, its an FPS !

haxf.png

^^ Da Matrix !

2t25.png

4ipu.png

^^ The KZ2 poster shot is back ! Muzzle flash shadows FTW !
ymgm.png

yuoc.png

^^ Helghast have fun too : Anytime is Disco time :p !

These are all from the trailer, so really bad compression ! Hoping to get some actual screengrabs from GG.

Wow at the Story trailer! Seriously some of the scenes in there make every other launch titles look like a bad joke. The lighting and particles are beyond crazy, and how could they have such huge amount of density in such a massive scale all running at 1080p? Yeah this is what I'm talking about alright, native next gen title.

Call me a fanboy or troll but Killzone is just not looking all that impressive but I'll reserve judgement till I get to play it myself(sadly it might be a long time.).

The game also gives me of a strong Independence Day vibe:) and it's good to know it gets pretty f&cking epic at some point from the trailer.

Fraps gives horrible screencaps from MPC videos.. Is there nay better way to get good quality screengrabs from a video? Take it in to a compositing software and render stills? too much trouble :-/

I think the trailer confirms Helghan KZ2 like levels for us !

Some fun from the trailer:

140m.png

^^ Is that a direct poke BF4 :p ? atleast we know this is realtime on a console, not on a dual gfx card system !

That cloth is super detailed!! Face looks great too:cool:

That other xbone game doesn't come close and looks like flat plastic compared :p

Call me a fanboy or troll but Killzone is just not looking all that impressive but I'll reserve judgement till I get to play it myself(sadly it might be a long time.).
How about both:LOL:

Back