Junk mobile, stay fertile

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Link

A new study by an Indian-American scientist, partly based on research conducted in Mumbai, has suggested that men who use mobile phones for over four hours a day could damage their fertility. :oops:

do some people have their balls hanging next to their ears? or their ears under their balls? :devilish:

Without reading more than the OP and thread title, I have a feeling it's one of those cases where the fact that a person spends 4 hours a day doing nothing but talk on the phone (meaning they might be much more likely to be the type that won't excercise or just in generally poorer health?) has more to do with it than the actual usage of the cell phone.

If you replaced the phone with a banana (so they held it up to their ear for 4 hours every day and did whatever they usually do) you might get the same effect. Who knows.

I have three cell phones on and connected to each other in my underwear at all times.

Not that I'm worried. No sex = no chance anyway.

Given the increasing number of chavs with mobiles and teenage pregnancies in the UK, I would say that the Mumbai is possibly an exception, rather than the rule.

Back