Jeeps suck and make me angry.

my first car was a 94 jeep cherokee i drove it to almost 250k miles and I had to weld a metal board under the passengers side floor because it rusted out. I also had to weld the wipers back on because they kept falling off lol.

Loved that damn thing. But jeeps just got way to expensive for what they are

my first car was a 94 jeep cherokee i drove it to almost 250k miles and I had to weld a metal board under the passengers side floor because it rusted out. I also had to weld the wipers back on because they kept falling off lol.

Loved that damn thing. But jeeps just got way to expensive for what they are
My wife had a '78 CJ back in the 80s that she loved and actually won an iron horse contest back in the day with. I had a '68 JC mail jeep back in the 80s with only one seat on the wrong side that was bought at auction for $100.

I think it might go a long way to explaining our different viewpoints on the subject. LOL

My wife had a '78 CJ back in the 80s that she loved and actually won an iron horse contest back in the day with. I had a '68 JC mail jeep back in the 80s with only one seat on the wrong side that was bought at auction for $100.

I think it might go a long way to explaining our different viewpoints on the subject. LOL
my 94 cherokee was a tank. But I looked at the liberty when they came out and it was too expensive for what it was and at 6'4 i didn't fit in it well. The patriot and compass were also too small and expensive. I ended up with a pontiac torrent which was essentially a equinox that was bigger and cost less than the liberity. Drove that to a 180k miles so I was happy. Now we have a trax and equinox.

My sister wants to get a wagoner

Back