Is Wavey leaving and taking a job at ATi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satein

Regular
Is that ture? The INQ hit B3D with this one
Beyond 3D editor "sods off" to join ATI
Telling that
The Inquirer said:
DAVE BAUMANN, editor of the Techie magazine Beyond 3D has announced that he is packing the job in and "sodding off" to join ATI.
Baumann announced that he has been given the job of "Technical Marketing Manager" at ATI in Canada and he will be leaving Blighty as soon as the work permits are sorted out.

He said that following the releases of the latest round of high end graphics chips, approaches from the IHVs for a job position became a little more serious. Baumann said that the prospect of combining his fascination for new 3D technologies with a career ultimately became too tempting to pass over.

It is not clear what will be happening to the magazine, which has been running for four years. It seems that Baumann will put the magazine on a more "secure" footing before he goes.

PS. I don't know where to put this thread on, and sorry if my english is still not getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, ATi, huh? :D That's way cool, if true.

Congrats, Dave. Canada's a great country, I've been there. Good food, or it is at least in Quebec, hehe.

Best of luck.

Wow that is good news. Best of luck to you!

By the way, please ensure you explain the influence on your life that forum reject Jim Norton had on your life, and all products should be mailed directly to his home for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back