Inside the development of Halo Infinite article by Bloomberg

There are sub sections. That's what I'm saying should help you out with.

Yes, but of the 12 audio logs, only 6 are part of points of interest. 2 each at The Tower and Ransom Keep, and then 1 each at the 2 FOBs. That leaves the other 6 that can be anywhere on that island with no clue where they might be. Island 2 is even worse with a total of 26 audio logs with just 16 at marked POIs.

I mean this is probably typical of open world games, but I'm likely to lose interest before I can find them all. I didn't include the Banished Audio Logs since at least on island 1 they were all at POIs. Not sure if that'll be the case with island 2 or not.

I generally dislike looking things up because I'd rather find things myself, but I may end up just looking online for the ones that I couldn't find.

Regards,
SB

Yes, but of the 12 audio logs, only 6 are part of points of interest. 2 each at The Tower and Ransom Keep, and then 1 each at the 2 FOBs. That leaves the other 6 that can be anywhere on that island with no clue where they might be. Island 2 is even worse with a total of 26 audio logs with just 16 at marked POIs.

Oh, right. I didn't realize they had that many just out there not associated with specific subsections. I was just doing the math myself and realizing "Oh wait, there's items out there on the loose" as I was taking closer look across the map.

It always facinating to me how much of that is due to running into technical problems and how much is due to running into design issues.

IMHO Alan Wake had massive directing (game vision/play) issues like a lot of their games. I've never played a game with such beautiful and atmospheric areas where I wished somebody else made a different game with these elements. Like a movie where the technical parts are right, the story is good but all the glue to keep it interesting are made by an imbecile.

Back