Image Quality and Framebuffer Speculations for WIP/alpha/beta/E3 games *Read the first post*

Best looking tomb raider game no doubt on the hardware. I'm guessing all of the footage that we've ever seen of this game has been the xbox 360 version as far as i can remember. looks pretty clean with post AA, not even uncharted 3's post AA looked this clean.

Anyone here who would be able to figure out the native rendering resolution and AA of the Unreal Engine 4 "Infiltrator" Demo?

1920x1080 screenshots are available over there for example:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar...80-powered-unreal-engine-4-tech-demo-unveiled

Is it:

unrealengine.com/files/misc/The_Technology_Behind_the_Elemental_Demo_16x9_(2).pdf said:

again?

Or what is it exactly?

hows the IQ for both versions of ninja Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's edge demo. the new xbox demo looks much sharper over the old one. it seems to have fxaa turn on and off. when it is on it loos pretty clean though.

Anyone here who would be able to figure out the native rendering resolution and AA of the Unreal Engine 4 "Infiltrator" Demo?

1920x1080 screenshots are available over there for example:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar...80-powered-unreal-engine-4-tech-demo-unveiled

Is it:

unrealengine.com/files/misc/The_Technology_Behind_the_Elemental_Demo_16x9_(2).pdf said:

again?

Or what is it exactly?

Please, anyone? Quaz51? AlStrong?

;)

Go to :59 in the vid and check the soldier's vest strap thing on his shoulder on the right.

Sorry, on my laptop so it's 1600x900
infacpla.png

But in that screen his vest strap isn't jaggified. I've captured it at a point where it is. Feel free to try on your own too.. I'm curious at the answer as well, although I have a feeling it is 1080p native.

But in that screen his vest strap isn't jaggified. I've captured it at a point where it is. Feel free to try on your own too..

Okay, correct. For a certain moment it's very jaggy. And it's not the moment which is shown in the geforce.com screenshot.

I'm curious at the answer as well, although I have a feeling it is 1080p native.

IMHO the video looks very similar to what happens when a 1080i60 source gets deinterlaced to 1080p30 and nowhere near true native 1080p.

And that's what made me come here in the first place and ask if anyone here would be able to figure out the native rendering resolution.

Maybe Quaz51 and/or AlStrong could intervene ;)? Please :D?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back