I won right to buy the PS4 20th Anniversary Edition, What should i do with it?

I won this PS4 in 2014!!!, actually I won 2 but I gave 1 to my cousin, who helped me that day. it was during a competition here is proof:
H5HQBZH.jpg

I still have mine, in the box sealed still, never opened. It has the camera and everything plus lifetime warranty from Sony!
I won it by completing some sort of treasure hunt while dressed as a game character btw

I am sorry @Egmon83 , it's not your fault at all, but I find that the way you could win those PS4s appalling.

And the fact that you could even win 2 PS4s, the way you did, even more dismaying.

No I have been a PlayStation fan for almost all my life. There were scalpers running around wanting to sell the thing, they didn't care about PlayStation at all. I wanted 2 so I could store 1 and use the other. Not sell it on eBay!

Just keep on supporting PlayStation and there will be many more milestone anniversaries! :p
When I won it (pickup was the day after at a Sony organised party), it was so surreal I almost felt like I was about to throw up due to the adrenalin. My cousin said: Well we're halfway there right? And we continued. It was such a crazy day looking back. My colleagues really hated me because beforehand I was bragging that I was going to win, and I could not take over their shifts that day. When I showed them the pictures of the Sony party event they almost lost it :D

its got a lifetime warranty? bloody hell. its only 1 YEAR WARRANTY in my country :/ (its written on the warranty card)

Sorry to disappoint but it was probably the worst gaming related cosplay ever. My white coat (I study medicine) and a grocery bag..

BITm4wG.jpg

Actually my cousin was worse, he wore an old hat and classic clothes and he was supposed to be a character for "LA Noire". But as Vin Diesel once said: "winning is winning" :cool:

Sorry to disappoint but it was probably the worst gaming related cosplay ever. My white coat (I study medicine) and a grocery bag..

BITm4wG.jpg

Actually my cousin was worse, he wore an old hat and classic clothes and he was supposed to be a character for "LA Noire". But as Vin Diesel once said: "winning is winning" :cool:
If you won 2 anniversary PS4's with a cosplay like that no wonder why everyone got pissed at you. Also I wonder how much the other cosplayers sucked :LOL:
Or probably only you two attended hahaha
I pressume you were dressed as him?
16520_42538.gif

If you won 2 anniversary PS4's with a cosplay like that no wonder why everyone got pissed at you. Also I wonder how much the other cosplayers sucked
Lol, I'm rather thinking the trading of sexual favors were involved here... 2 PS4 anniversary editions for wearing a brown paper bag over your head? Wut! :)

There were children running around, while you had to be 18 and older, the children wore a football shirt: they were someone from Fifa. Those won the most prizes in the competition, and Sony got a lot of shit over it.

Btw the setup was as follows, on a mobile website you would receive a location on a map, the location had a 300 meter radius, Within this radius you needed to find a person who had a "Blue Playstation coat" (this was in the description), if you were within the radius a password would be displayed: "Nathan Drake" for example. Then, if you found the blue playstation wearing coat person, you needed to tap him/her on the shoulder, and then tell the password. Then you'd win!

It was like destiny; not the looting :p I mean, actual destiny; I saw a person outside of the radius and I felt: this has to be the guy. Where the F- is his coat, am I crazy? He is not in the area, what do I do?? I turned around but I realised: if I don't go back I will regret it all my life.
So I did and the motherf- turned out to be the playstation person. But instead of a blue coat, he had this:
hxsMQL9.jpg

When I saw the playstation logo, my heart was beating in my throat, it was too surreal :p

Anyway, there were 10 to be won in the town. So I told my cousin to stay close to me as I had a plan; I was going to the place where I thought the new radius was going to be: the town square. This would give me an advantage because I would be there instead of racing the other guys to that point. So I did and when the new radius was activated: We were right in it!!! This truly was destiny. I knew the other person would be hiding as well, without a blue coat. I looked around and saw a person sitting at a table with a PS-logo button next to his drink. I said to my cousin: "we agreed that you'd help me right? And he was like: yeah yeah, please tell me where he is!!!" So I said follow me, standing next to the table I said: here is the guy.
We agreed on me giving him my black PS4 for the grey one, if I got 2 and he had to 'win' one for me.

This went out the window soon after the celebration-feeling wore off :(
My cousin needed to fix his car for his work, unbeknown to me, so when he was all like: "I won it myself you didn't help me at all!!" I thought, better let it go, I am not going to damage the relation with my cousin over 1000 euros.
He sold it for 1500 a week later :p

I learned my lesson: never let greed take over. At first, inside: I was angry that he got the PS4 which was meant for me. But I was happy that he got it...

aae9129b84c25edfa3f73c59b2b9329c.jpg

and your cousin won 1 ?

We agreed on me giving him my black PS4 for the grey one,
What grey 1?
your post is very confusing.

We agreed on me giving him my black PS4 for the grey one, if I got 2 and he had to 'win' one for me
So if you won 2 ps4's you would swap a black one for a grey one plus your cousin had to win one for you so you would end up with 3 ps4's

Last edited:
Back