I want us men to be a lot more united

I never said these women didn't cheat. Afterall, they are human and if their needs aren't being satisfied they'll look elsewhere just like us men. I mean, you've cheated on a girlfriend or two in the past haven't you?

Never. Not because I have "high morals" but because I only was together with the girls I _really_ liked and never just for fun (one-nighters not counting of course), thus I really never needed it.

I never said these women didn't cheat. Afterall, they are human and if their needs aren't being satisfied they'll look elsewhere just like us men. I mean, you've cheated on a girlfriend or two in the past haven't you?

You make it sound like they use one guy for their emotional/psychological needs, and another for their physical. That can't be true...

Or am I misinterpreting?

Can't be true in what way?

I'll restate it: (I was tired, and hadn't eaten more than a tiny bit in nearly a day when I wrote that.)

Basically, he seems to be saying that the women he's known are basically nothing but.... How to put this without sounding inflamitory(I'm really not trying to piss people off here.).... Well, it sounds like they just use people, that's it. I figure why would somebody hang around someone like that, so I asked if i was misunderstand him.

If that's still unclear, I apologize. I'm tired again(I don't sleep too well, and i'm on medication that makes me sleepy.), and I've had language difficulties since I was a toddler.

I'll restate it: (I was tired, and hadn't eaten more than a tiny bit in nearly a day when I wrote that.)

Right I think I see what you mean. I think "use people" is quite a harsh term, it makes it sound like women cynically and deliberately go out of their way to cheat, which I don't think is true in general (it's not true of men in general either). But women can and absolutely do have affairs, and they can and do split up relationships when they find someone who they think fulfils their needs better than the one they have. That's how I read what Sonic was saying.

Right I think I see what you mean. I think "use people" is quite a harsh term, it makes it sound like women cynically and deliberately go out of their way to cheat, which I don't think is true in general (it's not true of men in general either). But women can and absolutely do have affairs, and they can and do split up relationships when they find someone who they think fulfils their needs better than the one they have. That's how I read what Sonic was saying.

Oh, I wasn't saying all women use people like that. In fact, I think men do it more.

But yeah, what you're saying makes sense. I figured i was misunderstandinh him...

You children are scary. Is there anyone in this thread over the age of 30? Married? Other than me, that is.

You children are scary. Is there anyone in this thread over the age of 30? Married? Other than me, that is.

When I first read this thread I was wondering that same thing, but didn't post for fear that I would be singled out of the herd.

Us men are strong, powerful and highly intelligent being, so it is VERY important that we stay strong, united and care for each other like brothers:smile: . My biggest dream is, to build many school, colleges and organization for men and young men only. I think we should start an organization for men only, discuss political issue, bussiness, and the well being of young men.

I know if I work hard I can achieve my goal. Your thought? Who here with me? I want to see some brotherhood:smile:

I dont know about you, but the whole reason i went to school was to look at girls

Back