I want us men to be a lot more united

I'm saying women dumb guys:LOL: . I just want us men to be a lot more united that's all.

I hope there aren't any feminize male on this board:LOL:

Women dumb guys? As in the temptation of sex causes men to do stupid things?

What kind of unity between men are you hoping for? A family type thing?

Interesting. I dream of an organization of men and women that teaches us what we're actually good at and interested in. Something on an individual level.

I'm decent with math but despise doing it. I like art. I draw and paint and these are humanly things that can be done by both men and women. Why would we want a male only club?

Women dumb guys? As in the temptation of sex causes men to do stupid things?

Sorry I meant to say "I'm NOT saying women are dumb, guys" sorry, typo.

Treating each other like brothers, discussing political issue, science, technologies, the advance stuff. Plus teach young boys value and the things that men are great at:smile:

Sorry I meant to say "I'm NOT saying women are dumb, guys" sorry, typo.

Treating each other like brothers, discussing political issue, science, technologies, the advance stuff. Plus teach young boys value and the things that men are great at:smile:

But aren't women great at discussing all of those things as well? I don't really see what good it would do to learn everything from your peers with a completely male-centric point of view.

Sounds like what his dream here would be a sort of making women second class citizens?

That can't be what he's saying, can it? :|

Hmm, what about art? Or are you one of those guys who doesn't appreciate art?

I like art

But aren't women great at discussing all of those things as well? I don't really see what good it would do to learn everything from your peers with a completely male-centric point of view.

I want to dedicated a group to men only, that's all;) . In fact, me and many of my male friend are already starting to formed a male only group. There are many wonderful, nice and intelligent men in our group.:smile:

This is what I love to see, men being a lot more united:smile: . This isn't about treating women like crap.

Sorry about the typo

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many wonderful, nice and itelligent men in our group.:smile:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Was that an intentional typo? :LOL:

I like art

I want to dedicated a group to men only, that's all;) . In fact, me and many of my male friend are already starting to formed a male only group. There are many wonderful, nice and intelligent men in our group.:smile:

This is what I love to see, men being a lot more united:smile: . This isn't about treating women like crap.

Sorry about the typo

Sorry, but the more you describe it, the more I feel it harkens back to an earlier time.

Sounds like what his dream here would be a sort of making women second class citizens?

That can't be what he's saying, can it? :|

I think what he's up to is giving the men their manhood back after it's been systematically killed by stupid feminists and the accompanying bunch since the 60's. In that I might agree, there are too many girly-man overly-nice-guy wussies among us nowadays. But I don't see how any "organization" should help there, it's something you have to learn through personal experience.

I think what he's up to is giving the men their manhood back after it's been systematically killed by stupid feminists and the accompanying bunch since the 60's. In that I might agree, there are too many girly-man overly-nice-guy wussies among us nowadays. But I don't see how any "organization" should help there, it's something you have to learn through personal experience.

Whoa, some bold statements in there. What exactly about manhood has been destroyed by women? So, we're not allowed to beat our wives anymore, demand that they be housewives, keep them from getting promotions .... ummm, what else? I'm not really thinking of anything that isn't an improvement.

Wow, they had axe back in the 70s. He's putting way too much of that stuff on though! And I wonder if there's any symbolism with the scene of him shooting off all his ammo?

If the personal experience required is counter to modern culture, I don't think men are going to naturally reclaim their manhood. Might need a fight club for that.
But neglecting that, I'd say the only men who will become 'manly men' are going to be assholes and guys who were bullied their whole life and finally got fed up with it.

I like art
There are many wonderful, nice and intelligent men in our group.

Do they all think that Ace Combat looks better on PS2 than on 360? :smile: Honestly this idea of yours disgusts me a little bit, although so does Digi's women are smarter song... a lot actually.

Whoa, some bold statements in there. What exactly about manhood has been destroyed by women? So, we're not allowed to beat our wives anymore, demand that they be housewives, keep them from getting promotions .... ummm, what else? I'm not really thinking of anything that isn't an improvement.

Don't be silly :LOL:

I'm talking about healthy character, strength of will, courage, leadership and so on. Just the biological male nature, nothing more. What you cited is certainly sick, but the things I meant are natural and healthy.

Back