Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

I find that's a modern problem. Tail-lights and traffic lights can be so bright as to be dazzling. You don't need to see these from 3 miles away! They should be capped in brightness to something that won't dazzle and is effective for the distances they need to be functional for. Of course, modern thinking is pile on more, make everything bigger and louder and brighter to overpower all the other noise. Zero coordination towards an efficient, effective society.

:oops:... nahhh uhhh!!!

Some of these bastard fancy smancy Audis with LED-based headlights around Maidenhead damn near blind me on my way to work in the mornings... even on a bright sunny day!!:devilish:

My wife's constantly telling me I need counselling for my roadrage that those bloody things induce.
All those new blue LED headlights are evil. Shouldn't be legal IMO. Such a nuisance, and it can be dangerous.

And you are all crazy with this HDR madness. I really don't know how you can sustain such brightness. It'll damage your eyes. :yep2:

Just you wait until they introduce online HDR Avatars, thrn you'll be blinded when you check the friends list.

Oh stop whinging! Any decent light in your room is still a lot brighter than any HDR TV can muster, and we don't just lose our eye sight every day because of that.

Drama queens! :mrgreen:

Well to be fair, we're not supposed to sit and look at those other lights for hours at a time to watch our favorite shows... :)

...I'm sure some have tried... but they're probably more interested in pondering the meaning of life than consuming entertainment media.

Well to be fair, we're not supposed to sit and look at those other lights for hours at a time to watch our favorite shows... :)

...I'm sure some have tried... but they're probably more interested in pondering the meaning of life than consuming entertainment media.

I know we're all joking right now but the real magic is where those lights hit THINGS. That's where you really see the difference. Because as you said, nobody just looks at bright lights directly.

We (= Shifty) have once again derailed a thread to talk about stuff. He's the worst.

38058075611_cab9ceedff_o.gif

Patch adding water interaction

Back