Hamas spiritual leader killed.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/23/yassin/index.html

That is not much of a surprise really. Israel should make every effort to snuff out this character or any other that steps up to the plate conspiring to kill Israeli people. There is no advantage in Israel letting these thugs to exist as if they have some sort of diplomatic immunity. The organizations they represent are recognized as terrorist. These groups plan and carry out plans to kill Israeli people. Israel should work hard to send these bastards to heaven prematurely before they kill more innocent Israeli citizens.

arafat will more than likely be the next target. Im sure the new hamas leader will be soon after. I wonder if this guy is just the front man, and really someone else is leading the group from the shadows (sort of).

later,
epic

I wonder if Sharon is playing a game of baiting a sharp Islamic response while American forces are in the theater? Just a thought.

John Reynolds said:
I wonder if Sharon is playing a game of baiting a sharp Islamic response while American forces are in the theater? Just a thought.

The thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now that you mention it....

Middle east geopolitics is a beautiful thing isn't it? So goddamn messy. :rolleyes:

John Reynolds said:
i was thinking the samething. Although sharon might/is derail(ing) the iraq transition. Im thinking that alot of blood will be spilt this month in israel/paletine this _month_.

later,
epic

epicstruggle said:
arafat will more than likely be the next target. Im sure the new hamas leader will be soon after. I wonder if this guy is just the front man, and really someone else is leading the group from the shadows (sort of).

later,
epic

I don't know about Arafat.. Let him die an old man with his lip trembling. I would imagine that there are all sorts of influential characters hiding behind their leaders. The best way to make them rear their heads is to have their leadership constantly under siege. I don't think Israel has much too loose by pursuing this method of fighting terrorism.. Israel ought to take an even more aggressive path IMO. Like for example when terrorist sympathizers protest bearing guns and masks... these people also conspire to kill Israeli citizens, I wouldn't have too many qualms about raining on these protest/parades like these.

20031003_20_css748.jpg

hamas_suicide_bombers_David.jpg

hezbollah.jpg

Israel ought to stop these sorts of parades/displays/protests from occurring and any other groups that behave in that manner. Hezbollah leaders should be high on their list as well.

Maggi said:
Legion is always saying that the West bank is not illegally occupied of the Israeli but was it by the Jordanian. If the Jordanian occupation of the West bank was illegal then the Israelis occupation is also illegal.

No, the reason why the Jordanian occupation was illegal is do to the fact that Jordan fought an aggressive war against israel and illegaly annexed the West bank.

The question is, from whom did the British take this land in 1917? They are in fact the right owners of it, not just the West bank, also the whole of Israel. Neither the British or the UN had any ownership of this land so they had no right to give it to anyone. Therefore there where nothing that justified the establishment of Israel in the first place.

They took it from the Ottoman empire which was collapsing. There were christians, jews and muslims living there.

Correct, ergo they have no right to divide the land and give the palis their own state.

Look here. This is how they intend to make reprisals for the killing of that "spiritual leader".

When soldiers saw the bulge around the boy's waist, they jumped behind concrete barricades, pointed their guns at him and told him to put his hands in the air, the commander of the Hawara checkpoint, identified only as Lieutenant-Colonel Guy, told Israel Radio.

"We asked him to lift up his shirt and, sure enough, we found an explosives belt," he said.

On March 16, Israeli troops stopped an 11-year-old boy allegedly trying to smuggle explosives through the Hawara checkpoint. Israel said extremists had given him the explosives without his knowledge.

Palestinians and the boy disputed this, saying the bag he was carrying — swiftly blown up by army sappers — contained auto parts.

Last month, Israeli police arrested three boys — ages 15, 13 and 12 — who said they were on their way to carry out a shooting attack in the Israeli city of Afula.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040324.wisra0324/BNStory/International/

These terrorist factions need to be wiped out. They are not worthy of support. Israel should be hailed for killing the Hamas "spiritual leader" and targeting its leadership candidates. They are a sick bunch.

Sebastian says:

“These terrorist factions need to be wiped out. They are not worthy of support.â€￾

I totally agree, let´s start on the worst terrorist organisation in the middle east, the Israeli defence force. They have killed more than 2.900 Palestinians since the later Indifata started. Even though the Israelis says different only a small fraction of them are terrorists.

Since we are started in the business of killing terrorist leaders then we should go fore the worst terrorist leader in the middle east, the war criminal Ariel Sharon. The world would be a better place without him.

When we go for Palestinian terrorists then we have to know the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters. Only those who target civilians are terrorists but those who attack Israelis military targets are freedom fighters and war heroes. Soldiers are military targets.

Maggi said:
Sebastian says:

“These terrorist factions need to be wiped out. They are not worthy of support.â€￾

I totally agree, let´s start on the worst terrorist organisation in the middle east, the Israeli defence force.

I got about as far as this statement then I realized I was reading garbage.

maggi, reading your post, I cant help but agree with newsreports of growing anti-sematism in europe. Sad to see. I dont agree with the IDFs actions, but what you advocate is just plain nuts. Im not going to write more, as i know it wont change whats in your heart.

later,
epic

Maggi said:
Sebastian says:

I totally agree, let´s start on the worst terrorist organisation in the middle east, the Israeli defence force. They have killed more than 2.900 Palestinians since the later Indifata started. Even though the Israelis says different only a small fraction of them are terrorists.

Since we are started in the business of killing terrorist leaders then we should go fore the worst terrorist leader in the middle east, the war criminal Ariel Sharon. The world would be a better place without him.

When we go for Palestinian terrorists then we have to know the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters. Only those who target civilians are terrorists but those who attack Israelis military targets are freedom fighters and war heroes. Soldiers are military targets.

If Sharon gets to die, then Arafat should too. He's responcible for lots of deaths. Or have you somehow forgotten all the suicide bombers?

IST says:

“If Sharon gets to die, then Arafat should too. He's responcible for lots of deaths. Or have you somehow forgotten all the suicide bombers?â€￾

Arafat has not send any suicide bombers. Hamas and Jihad has done that. If the Palestinian leaders are legal targets then the Israeli leaders are too. Sharon has more blood on his hand than all Palestinian leaders together.

We could also turn this statement of yours around. “If Afrafat gets to die, then Sharon should too.

Epicstruggle says:

“maggi, reading your post, I cant help but agree with newsreports of growing anti-sematism in europe.â€￾

Condemning Israelis grim behaviour, their ware crimes and all their cruelty has nothing to do with anti-sematim. It has all to do whit human rights. If I where condemning USA behaviour against another nation would I then be anti Christian.

Al Aqsa Martyrs brigade is the armed wing of the Fatah movement. He's the founder and leader of the Fatah movement. Prior to that, he was leader of the PLO, who actively engaged in terrorist activities, likely including the '72 olympics massacre.

To say Arafat has not actively engaged in terrorism is to be ignorant.

Its willfully blind to say he's not engaged with it today.

Clashman said:
IST said:
I agree.

Maggi, you do know he funds those groups, right? Hell, IIRC he helped found either Hamas or Jihad.

Well, the Israeli government helped found Hamas, too.

How did they help found a terrorist group that would be utilized to attack its one people?

Back