Hamas spiritual leader killed.

epicstruggle said:
Hmm, last night i saw the 14/13 year old boy taking off the bomb vest. Anyone here of any backlash against the terrorist organizations that convicent a kid to do this.

Should IDF soldiers now treat children differently??

later,
epic

I think people need to make the logical conclusion a nation of people who use their children as weapons is inherently unstable.

Legion wrote:

“Whether or not terrorism is their only purpose is irrelevant. They are fundamentally terrorist organizations who fund their terrorist factions who receive instructions from the PA.â€￾

This is very simple. Only the Hamas og Jihad members that has personally conducted terrorism action are terrorists. A membership of those organisations does not make anyone a terrorist.

Even though the IDF are conducting war crimes every day it does not make all soldiers in that army a war criminals. Only those who personally has participated in a war crime are war criminals.

And furthermore:

Only a few Palestinian organisations conduct suicide bombings in their fight for freedom.

The majority of the Palestinians are against attacks on civilians but in favour of attacks on soldiers.

Legion also wrote:

“First of all he doesn't have a country.â€￾

Even though Palestine are not recognised as a independent country by the majority of the nations of the world it is still a country like Tibet is a country. The fact that they are occupied by enemies today it does not change the fact that it is a country.

Legion asks me:

“I have a better question, why do you condone the murder of innocent people and teaching children to kill?â€￾

The answer is simple; I don´t. I have always said that attacks on civilians are terrorism and nothing justifies it. In the same way nothing justifies IDF murder of innocent people that they has done a lot more of than all Palestinians groups together.

I ask you, why do you condone IDF murder of innocent people.

And furthermore; the reason Palestinian children attacks Israelis is the same as the reason the grown ups do. It is not because they are thought to but because they hate the Israelis because of all the cruelty they have shown them and their people, their grim behaviour against them and for all the war crimes they have been conducting against their people.

Legion also wrote:

“As long as they keep attacking the IDF they will keep dying. The IDF and israel will defend themselves.â€￾

It is not the Palestinians that attack the IDF it is the IDF that are constantly attacking Palestine, and when that happens Palestinian freedom fighters defend Palestine and are often murdered for it by the IDF.

Even though more Israeli people has died in the suicide bombing than in fights between IDF and Palestinian gunmen then most of the Palestinian effort and money goes to the freedom fighting. A bomb belt does not cost much and it does not take many men to conduct a suicide bombing.

And Legion, do you agree this?

Those that attack civilians are terrorists or war criminals.

And.

Those that fights back when an army from an enemy nation attacks are freedom fighters.

Epicstruggle wrote:

“Hmm, last night i saw the 14/13 year old boy taking off the bomb vest. Anyone here of any backlash against the terrorist organizations that convicent a kid to do this.

Should IDF soldiers now treat children differently??â€￾

Yes they should. They should stop murdering their parents, their brothers and sisters, their relatives and friends and they should stop throwing them to jail for throwing stones and torture them in custody.

If they do that then these children might not hate them as much. Nobody conducts suicide bombing against people he does not hate.

maggi i think you drank the hamas kool-aid. You seem to be digging yourself into a hole with such silly arguments.

later,
epic

K.I.L.E.R said:
I bet Maggi works for Hamas. :oops: :?
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
:LOL: Maybe he's starting his own franchise. ;)

In all seriousness, Im curious as to how he got to such a jaded view. That land has been in dispute for eons and eons, but he feels its only the rightful property of the palestinians, why? I have other questions but i think he will have trouble answering this one.

later,
epic

This land has been build by the Palestinians for generations. In 1890 only 2% of the population where jews. The jews are immigrants that stole the land from the Palestinians.

Maggi said:
This land has been build by the Palestinians for generations. In 1890 only 2% of the population where jews. The jews are immigrants that stole the land from the Palestinians.
Why do you draw a line at 1890? If you go back what 2000 years, werent most of the inhabitants jews?? Please correct me if my numbers/analysis is wrong

later,
epic

Maggi said:
Legion wrote:

“Whether or not terrorism is their only purpose is irrelevant. They are fundamentally terrorist organizations who fund their terrorist factions who receive instructions from the PA.â€￾

This is very simple. Only the Hamas og Jihad members that has personally conducted terrorism action are terrorists. A membership of those organisations does not make anyone a terrorist.

Ahhh, like being a member of the KKK doesn't emmediately make one a racist. :?

Even though the IDF are conducting war crimes every day it does not make all soldiers in that army a war criminals. Only those who personally has participated in a war crime are war criminals.

You can't even prove this statement. You simply choose to believe it.

And furthermore:

Only a few Palestinian organisations conduct suicide bombings in their fight for freedom.

what relevance does this have?

The majority of the Palestinians are against attacks on civilians but in favour of attacks on soldiers.

Oh come on. Lets be real. They are guilty of crime against humanity of the more terrible kind. If you wish to see them as a nation then you ought to see their leaders tried for crimes against humanity.

Legion also wrote:

“First of all he doesn't have a country.â€￾

Even though Palestine are not recognised as a independent country by the majority of the nations of the world it is still a country like Tibet is a country. The fact that they are occupied by enemies today it does not change the fact that it is a country.

Stop spewing the shit. The West Bank is not palistine. It never was. It was apart of palestine. West Bank was never a country.
Arab rejection of the land division and the Arab land grabbing prevented them from ever having a nation. You ought to blame Jordan for that.

Legion asks me:

“I have a better question, why do you condone the murder of innocent people and teaching children to kill?â€￾

The answer is simple; I don´t. I have always said that attacks on civilians are terrorism and nothing justifies it. In the same way nothing justifies IDF murder of innocent people that they has done a lot more of than all Palestinians groups together.

What you have stated is propaganda. The IDF does not go around murdering people. The Palis however have no problem with killing their own, putting their people in the line of fire, teaching their children to be muders, and attacking civilian tragets.

If they prefered IDF targets when have the vast majority of Israeli deaths been noncombatants and largely women?

I ask you, why do you condone IDF murder of innocent people.

I do not. I condone them killing pali terrorists.

And furthermore; the reason Palestinian children attacks Israelis is the same as the reason the grown ups do. It is not because they are thought to but because they hate the Israelis because of all the cruelty they have shown them and their people, their grim behaviour against them and for all the war crimes they have been conducting against their people.

The reason they do is because they are force fed murderous propaganda and lies. They are at the direct cause of the vast majority of deaths of their people. If they stop attacking Israelis the Israelis will stop attacking them. If they stop teaching their children to kill their children will stop dying.

I find it remarkable you will listen to pali news sources report deaths when they largely contradict each other and no official records exist.

Legion also wrote:

“As long as they keep attacking the IDF they will keep dying. The IDF and israel will defend themselves.â€￾

It is not the Palestinians that attack the IDF it is the IDF that are constantly attacking Palestine, and when that happens Palestinian freedom fighters defend Palestine and are often murdered for it by the IDF.

Bullshit. The palistinians ARE continuously attacking the IDF. They are the root of their own problem. This is why the vast majority of Pali dead are males over the age of 16. Hardly noncombatants.

Even though more Israeli people has died in the suicide bombing than in fights between IDF and Palestinian gunmen then most of the Palestinian effort and money goes to the freedom fighting. A bomb belt does not cost much and it does not take many men to conduct a suicide bombing.

You are simply trying to down play the obvious. The palistinians from the Israeli death tolls clearly target noncombatants. THey murder women and children in market places. A cowardly act of terrorism.

The Isreali's clearly kill men of fighting age as shown by the obvious lop sided death toll of nearly 95% males in the pali camp.

If the IDF were killing at random then they'd produce a figure of deaths that would most likely be 50% or higher in the category of women.

This figure tells me they are retaliating against aggressions.

And Legion, do you agree this?

Those that attack civilians are terrorists or war criminals.

And.

Those that fights back when an army from an enemy nation attacks are freedom fighters.

The real freedom fighters are the israeli's who are tired of arab shit they've been choking on for the last 1000 years.

Yes they should. They should stop murdering their parents, their brothers and sisters, their relatives and friends and they should stop throwing them to jail for throwing stones and torture them in custody.

Cut the bullshit. That boy was of an age to be a combatant as taught by their sick ad twisted dogma. These palis have sent children as young as thirteen off to their death.

Just read these accounts:
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=2&x_article=648

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=2&x_article=120

If they do that then these children might not hate them as much. Nobody conducts suicide bombing against people he does not hate.

Oh come on. If their parents stopped teaching them to murder perhaps they'd stop getting shot after doing stupid shit.

Maggi said:

Oh where do you get this arab bullshit.

The arabs took these lands a hell of a long time ago. THey raped and murder thousand of jews, christians and arab pagans. There have been continuous massacres and the like in Hebron, Judea and Samaria.

The immigrants purchased land from Israel who in many cases purchased land from arab land owners. There was no stealing involved. Unless of course you want to talk about the arabs who stole palistine and murdered its populas.

Legion wrote:
Analysis of death statistics (quite interesting)
http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439

Yes, that site is quite interesting. One thing I noticed, however, is that I saw no mention of the fact that Israel has allocated very substantial resorces to the medical care of those citizens injured from terror attacks, while the Palestinian responce is not to transfer wounded Palestinians to Israeli hospitals. Israeli hospitals are the best in the region, and have develpoed a medical speciality in treating victims of these attacks. The number of very seriously wounded Israelis with permanent disabilities or wounds is in the thousands, hundreds whom would have died if the Israeli medical resopnce had not been so great. The hopsitals are also completely nonpolitical in the treatment of patients, baseing treatment on the injury, not which side their on, yet the Palestinian Authority refuses to allow their own the treatment that could save their lives, and instead have them treated by incompetent doctors and inadequate Palestinian hospitals.

Silent_One said:
Legion wrote:
Analysis of death statistics (quite interesting)
http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439

Yes, that site is quite interesting. One thing I noticed, however, is that I saw no mention of the fact that Israel has allocated very substantial resorces to the medical care of those citizens injured from terror attacks, while the Palestinian responce is not to transfer wounded Palestinians to Israeli hospitals. Israeli hospitals are the best in the region, and have develpoed a medical speciality in treating victims of these attacks. The number of very seriously wounded Israelis with permanent disabilities or wounds is in the thousands, hundreds whom would have died if the Israeli medical resopnce had not been so great. The hopsitals are also completely nonpolitical in the treatment of patients, baseing treatment on the injury, not which side their on, yet the Palestinian Authority refuses to allow their own the treatment that could save their lives, and instead have them treated by incompetent doctors and inadequate Palestinian hospitals.

That is an interesting bit there I wasn't aware of that. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Back