Halo Infinite [Fall 2021] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

why coratana now wears clothing? it was naked before IIRC
or this is a different copy of it?
That's not Cortana per-se.. but anyway, I'm sure as fidelity and realism of the character got higher the more ridiculous they felt having an essentially naked AI companion.

Don't get me wrong... Halo 4 Cortana is awesome... but I really like this new design better.

That's not Cortana per-se.. but anyway, I'm sure as fidelity and realism of the character got higher the more ridiculous they felt having an essentially naked AI companion.

Don't get me wrong... Halo 4 Cortana is awesome... but I really like this new design better.

Wouldn't you have preferred they go the other direction of a naked Master Chief?

Especially if it meant a chance to triple wield pistols?

yeah i prefer this design too. i just confused why now its not naked suddenly.

btw i just read that the ai companion can be swapped. so this is just one of the many

I think the game looks fine now. Definitely an upgrade from what we saw last year. Is it completely mind-blowing? Not really. But it's a cross-generation, open world, 60FPS game. I'll give 343 till their next project to deliver the insane visuals. Right now they just need to deliver on a good Halo game. Period.

Last edited:
I think one thing that is going to help is that there won't be the same pressure to make a new Halo as often as in the past due to the studio acquisitions. Over the last 20 years there have been 7 Halo games.

MS owns: Halo, Gears, Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein. Wow. They can take their time now. :)

I don't think that is the reason
Gears of war first released in 2006 and 5 released in 2019. There were of course 5 main line games but also judgement . So 6 games in 13 years.

You can see the same with Sony there were 4 main line uncharted games from 2007 to 2016 . I mean if we count Lost legacy since I think it was technicaly sold on its own not needing 4 that makes 5 uncharted games from 2007 to 2017. So 5 games in 10 years.

If a franchise is popular and can sustain itself I don't see what the problem is.

It doesn't change the fact that they CAN take their time now. :)
maybe but its my understanding that this was always supposed to be a long running halo with both multiplayer and single player getting expansions

Its also been 6 years since Halo 5 released. Dunno how much longer you want them to take as any more and its a once a decade title ?

On Dropped Frames today, Phil Spencer confirmed that Halo: Infinite will launch Holiday 2021. They have a range of dates they are considering, they just haven't decided yet which particular day they will launch on.

Regards,
SB

Back