GTA4 bundles?

Well, MS have deigned to comment :
In a press release pumped out this lunchtime, the platform holder said that 360 hardware sales had "jumped 125 percent" in the UK, adding that, "Initial feedback from retail in other European countries reflects this great performance across the region."
Not an overly useful stat!

Well, MS have deigned to comment :
Not an overly useful stat!

A more useful indicator of a hardware surge is the number of older 360 games that have returned to the Charttrack top 40 in the week since GTA4 came out:

19 HALO 3
21 FORZA MOTORSPORT 2
32 VIVA PIÑATA
34 PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 4

Do we know that? All I've seen are subjective terms. This is the figure for hardware I've come across.

When you are selling 10k a week and competitor selling 20k a week the same percentage jump dosen't look that good..

When you are selling 10k a week and competitor selling 20k a week the same percentage jump dosen't look that good..

ChartTrack said that after the price cut, the 360 was selling almost identically to the PS3. That was a couple of weeks ago. It's reasonable to assume that they are still selling almost identically after GTA4.

Sony Benelux (Belgium - Netherlands - Luxembourg) announced that since last week the PS3 hw sales have doubled in numbers for this region. Quadrupled if you compare it with the same periode last year.

My feeling last week was kinda right that the PS3 packs where selling well.

Source (in dutch - sorry) http://www.computeridee.nl/nieuws.jsp?id=2298129

Back