Got Burned By EB: Thinking Worlwide Launch Is a Bad Idea

Thegameman said:
They are pre-ordering xbox 360 way before E3,in both EB and Gamestop and in both stores i know people i realy think they could be with more than 100 by that time.
gamestop only started taking reserves the day after the offical announcment .

Alpha_Spartan said:
Just go ahead and say that EB must be lying. But you have to prove it. I really hope you can.

They are lieing . The first time we were told numbers at gamestop was sept . We were told 2 numbers a high end and a low end .

Eb started taking preorders before ms started taking preorders and my friend who is a manager at eb was told to keep getting reserves no matter what .

We were told by our company first shipment depending on your store is 10-20 units . Eb was already over those numbers in june . By the time they finaly stoped taking preorders saying first shipement the store in the plaza was over a 110 preorders .

Tell me how does ms tell them a 110 preorders and tells us 20-30 units per store ?

I would have been suspicious if I was guaranteed one at launch in August, when shops had been taking preorders for around two months prior to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Warning

Alpha_Spartan said:
What a fucking cheap shot.

Ask France what happens when you don't "bomb the living sh@t out of other countries". Fucking liberal Euro bastard.
When you're losing your temper and answer to provokations with insults, you're the one to blame.

I'll let this one slide, seeing that you've been provokated, but I repeat, provokations should be ignored and/or reported not adressed (Especially not with insults).

lefizz, I hope you too understand that your political remarks were not only uncalled for but also quite unfair...

Back