Girl Gamers OMGROFLCOPTER!!!!

there is also downside to having gaming GF.... imagine you go Quake 1-on-1 and she beats the crap out of you and posts results here....

TEH horror....:oops:

/me trembles in fear....

BlueTsunami said:
LOL....lead them to us L-B. Lead them!!!! We'll sacrafice mckmas to you if you help us out :LOL:

I need cash. Pimping is a high-profile job.

Besides, those girls look to me more like "Hey, my name is Jessicah, i'm 19, i'm from Ukraine, i'm looking for fun guys to have fun with, call me on 0037-9218-2322-92398 at $84 per minute... I had lesbian experiences, you'll love hearing about them" kind of girls.
Where Jessicah is actually a 150Kg 43year-old woman living in Essex, a great accent faker.

london-boy said:
I need cash. Pimping is a high-profile job.

Besides, those girls look to me more like "Hey, my name is Jessicah, i'm 19, i'm from Ukraine, i'm looking for fun guys to have fun with, call me on 0037-9218-2322-92398 at $84 per minute... I had lesbian experiences, you'll love hearing about them" kind of girls.
Where Jessicah is actually a 150Kg 43year-old woman living in Essex, a great accent faker.

as long as its not bald 45yo Joe with his sixpack in dirty underwear from Tenesee or something like that....

;)

Nite_Hawk said:
Actually, being married is a reasonably good runner up to being gay for picking up chicks. Seriously, as soon as my wife and I got married I started getting hit on at the clubs a ton more. She half-seriously wanted me to take my ring off when we went clubbing! :LOL:

Nite_Hawk

it always starts of like that............and ends in a nice treesome with some random chick

in my dreams

london-boy said:
I can shave my hair off. I can be whatever you want me to be!

:LOL: :devilish:

It sounds like you've used that one before :LOL::oops:

I would use it as a pick up line.....but I would probably be slapped with a restraining order soon after....

hey69 said:
it always starts of like that............and ends in a nice treesome with some random chick

in my dreams

Stop hogging all the threesome dreams and leave a couple for the rest of us!

Nite_Hawk

Back