Girl Gamers OMGROFLCOPTER!!!!

BlueTsunami

I laugh at you! HA HA HA!
Veteran
So...i've been visting GAF allot latley (Gaming Age Forum). Its the type of forum that gets EVERY information...good or bad...stupid or brilliant. I ran into this one post that I thougt was pretty cool...

tEh girl gamers!!!!

And some of them are actually older than me :oops: (I'm 19 by the way). I thought it was pretty cool to see that....sorta a shock to the system for me...since I live in an area where girls aren't into GAMES but gangsta wannabes and drug dealers :( .

Some of the girls look very pretty also :oops:. Most of them are of age....probably throw my digits around.... >.> .....just one question....

WHY CAN'T BEYOND3D BE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/weeps incessently

Also...take a look at the forum...theres one POSTER there thats a little TO proactive in the forum. Sorta like the annoying guy thats trying to get attention...but the girls pay no mind to him....I feel bad seeing him post multiple times without a response. But the mean side of me finds it very funny and entertaining :devilish:

silence said:
http://www.girlzclan.com/
http://www.fragdolls.com/us/about.php
http://www.girlzdestruct.com/
http://www.dominatingdivas.com/Default.aspx?tabid=52

if you ask me.... there is chance LB has some influence over Dave....
otherwise i have no idea why he didnt invite them and organize 3 days LAN....

Oh please... it's common knowledge that hot girls like hanging around gay guys... so there's definately something wrong with YOU guys if there are no girls around here. :devilish:

Girls don't care about the architecture of unified shader pipelines or such stuff, y'know. I don't think we'll see any here soon.

BTW, you should be looking for girls in real life, not on some 3D forum, y'know... ;)

london-boy said:
Oh please... it's common knowledge that hot girls like hanging around gay guys... so there's definately something wrong with YOU guys if there are no girls around here. :devilish:

we think of you as "our girl".... acctually word is little bit different, but there are kids visiting this forum....:LOL:

_xxx_ said:
Girls don't care about the architecture of unified shader pipelines or such stuff, y'know. I don't think we'll see any here soon.
I know a few engineers who'd disagree with that.

I was asked to manage/coach the local Girl Gamers here. Unfortunately I had got work and it was taking me outta the country at that time.

They were also invited to go to ESWC but didn't have any sponsors.

those websites are fake.
there is no such thing as hot chicks playing videogames. especialy not hot lesbian chicks
They are shemales or they are man with tits :D !

PatrickL said:
They are faking it, also....:oops:

icon_lol.gif

london-boy said:

You should go post there LB. See if you can gather the girl gamers around you for fun and profit. ;)

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk said:
You should go post there LB. See if you can gather the girl gamers around you for fun and profit. ;)

Nite_Hawk

LOL....lead them to us L-B. Lead them!!!! We'll sacrafice mckmas to you if you help us out :LOL:

BlueTsunami said:
LOL....lead them to us L-B. Lead them!!!! We'll sacrafice mckmas to you if you help us out :LOL:

Actually, being married is a reasonably good runner up to being gay for picking up chicks. Seriously, as soon as my wife and I got married I started getting hit on at the clubs a ton more. She half-seriously wanted me to take my ring off when we went clubbing! :LOL:

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk said:
Actually, being married is a reasonably good runner up to being gay for picking up chicks. Seriously, as soon as my wife and I got married I started getting hit on at the clubs a ton more. She half-seriously wanted me to take my ring off when we went clubbing! :LOL:

Nite_Hawk

:oops:

Thats what exactly happens to me when i'm in a relationship. I think single girls (or maybe not single :oops:) can smell a guy thats off the market. That freaks me out and when I AM in a relationship...I try to stay away from clubs and whatnot. When i'm with my girl then yeah...but even then...you put yourself in compromising situations when at a club :LOL:

Back