Gears of War 3: Brofisting to the End

Proelite

Veteran
Supporter
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=727462

Posting the link to the epic forums thread which has the link. I assume this should be alright.

Lighting and shadows are finally in. WOOT!

New mech should be baller in horde mode.

I like the ghetto Banjo-style trimaran carrier. :cool:

Scans not allowed, neither is linking to a link to a link to a link to a link. (Scans were deleted at the 'source' btw)

Soo...they finally upped foliage?Thats the one of many things i did not like about UE3 and it looks great,especially last picture...better lightning and no more glowing around everything in game,great,still a year left it will probably looks superb.

I wonder how that'll work, socially. 'Okay, you arrived last, you get to pick whether you're Baird or the girl'.
Well in MP you can choose whichever character you want, even if it means everyone chooses the same character.

Why would girls have less armour? Must be some pretty thick-skinned girls!
'Tis the rule of computer-game armour. Girlies have less and less armour. Fantasy games have 'heavy plate mail' that consists of a steel thong and two stick-on brass nipple-plates, and this offers the greatest protextion of any available defenses in such games. Yes, it's extremely juvenile of the creators/gamers who like it this way...

'Tis the rule of computer-game armour. Girlies have less and less armour. Fantasy games have 'heavy plate mail' that consists of a steel thong and two stick-on brass nipple-plates, and this offers the greatest protextion of any available defenses in such games. Yes, it's extremely juvenile of the creators/gamers who like it this way...

Well... Maybe bullets and blade weapons tend to hit in those spots, making a steel thong and bra rather effective!

Soo...they finally upped foliage?Thats the one of many things i did not like about UE3 and it looks great,especially last picture...better lightning and no more glowing around everything in game,great,still a year left it will probably looks superb.

Weren't they touting their new jungle foliage tech at GDC? So yeah, natch it will show up in the game.

The other thing they were touting at GDC is "building cities" tech, so I guess that'll be there somehow too.

Weren't they touting their new jungle foliage tech at GDC? So yeah, natch it will show up in the game.

The other thing they were touting at GDC is "building cities" tech, so I guess that'll be there somehow too.

Yea i know...this is it.
Cliffy also said they made improvements in lightning,shadowing and post processing,they are also finally using mo capture for Gears 3.

This is i guess from in game and it looks sweet.

Back