Gameplay screenshots of Warhawk PS3

Yeah, that has me wondering if it'll make launch. Fingers crossed. They still have to show off the on-foot and ground vehicle stuff, remember. But hey, Sonic is down as 40% complete, and it's supposed to be a launch title, so..

Those impressions are great, thanks for the link! Seems like this may be a showcase title for the DS3's motion sensors.

Man all I'm hearing is good things about people playing this game with the tilt feature. And to think it only took the team a few days to code for it.

So should we see at least a dozen games using this feature with launch window games? I would love to use the motion feature in a game like Motorstorm.:D

Titanio said:
32 player online confirmed :) Also, on-foot and vehicle gameplay is indeed in:

I hope they can pull this off, i have very fond memories of playing Infiltrator 2 on the C64... :)

mckmas8808 said:
Man all I'm hearing is good things about people playing this game with the tilt feature. And to think it only took the team a few days to code for it.

So should we see at least a dozen games using this feature with launch window games? I would love to use the motion feature in a game like Motorstorm.:D

I wouldnt have expected it to be too difficult, just like mapping the analog axes to the tilt axes and tweaking sensitivity right?

expletive said:
I wouldnt have expected it to be too difficult, just like mapping the analog axes to the tilt axes and tweaking sensitivity right?
Yep, that's how it seems. Designing for it is going to be much harder than writing for it!

Back