game with best graphic so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it´s absolutely the best looking PS3 game but I was thimking overall ( which means Pc games and Xbox 360 games also)

Yeah it´s absolutely the best looking PS3 game but I was thimking overall ( which means Pc games and Xbox 360 games also)

That was meant overall. :)
That's the first game for a long time that made me smile when i first watched it, it's an overall masterpiece (technically and from a design standpoint).

I got to see LBP yesterday in person at 3rooms, was on a massive 1080P 46" Bravia looked sweet!

They have designed it good. I would say Crysis, because it haves the best physics i´ve ever seen and that includes the graphic and the environment design.

Well I quess I have to say the overall winner is Crysis. On PS3 maybe Motorstorm or LBP, on X360 it's Gears.

edit: I'm not sure this thread is really high quality though.

Crysis in DX10, but that a $2000+ PC, so it is not a fair fight :)

For released console games; Gears, GTHD, Motorstorm, Oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to see LBP yesterday in person at 3rooms, was on a massive 1080P 46" Bravia looked sweet!

I thought it was on a 52"!

It’s basically a massive swanky pad, crammed with ubercoolische interior design, a big free bar, Piles of Blu Ray movies littering shelves, PSPs in toilets that play music at you, oh - and lots of 52â€￾ 1080P Bravia TVs. And of course, PlayStation3s.

LBP gets my vote too. The lighting and shadowing has no equal that I've seen, combined with fantastic and original art and design. And the optival effects are perfect too. It doesn't have the biggest draw-distance, or most objects on screen, or wildest particle effects, but no other game in 7 years or so has made me really go 'wow!'. It's the first title to look convincingly real.

LBP gets my vote too. The lighting and shadowing has no equal that I've seen, combined with fantastic and original art and design. And the optival effects are perfect too. It doesn't have the biggest draw-distance, or most objects on screen, or wildest particle effects, but no other game in 7 years or so has made me really go 'wow!'. It's the first title to look convincingly real.

I guess you never seen a game so called Crysis for the Pc, actually theres some nice vids that shows of the lighning ( almost realistic ), many developers got shooked when they saw the movie.
you can find it in: Gametraillers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back