From Software...

cthellis42

Hoopy Frood
Legend
...with love!

Via The-MagicBox.com:

- From Software announced that Armored Core 4 for PS3 and Xbox 360 will have online duels, up to 8 players can battle online, the PS3 version will be released in Japan in December 2006.

Will they have conjoined NETWORKS? That's what I want to know!

Also:

- From Software announced they will release a PS3 version of Enchanted Arms, this will be the first role playing game to be released on PS3.

From has been promising online play in Armored Core for the last 4 years.

Hopefully they'll deliver, becasue I'm a big fan of the series.

Omg I know. That is so absurd.

It's such a love hate series. Sometimes it seems like it's made for all of a hundred of us. :p

...with love!

Via The-MagicBox.com:

- From Software announced that Armored Core 4 for PS3 and Xbox 360 will have online duels, up to 8 players can battle online, the PS3 version will be released in Japan in December 2006.

Will they have conjoined NETWORKS? That's what I want to know!

The original news can be found @Famitsu. I read that yesterday. There's no word on cojoined networks in that article. However, AC4 is said to be faster than its predecessors. There're two new features the primal armor (i.e. a perfect armor) and the quick boost. Both features are very important for successful multiplayer battles.

So I guess that means the 360 version still exists?

The Famitsu article only mentions PS3. But according to One, the official Armored Core site still list both versions. So it's still coming to X360, as well.

cthellis42 said:
I'd been more waiting for frickin' dual-analog control for years

You mean like the old Dual Analog Sticks for the PS1? That worked great with the PS1 versions of Armored Core, too bad it didn't live for very long (as it evolved onto the Dual Analog pad then the Dual Shock controller)...

Back