Forza Motorsport 6 [XO]

liquidboy

Regular
Announced today ...

Forza Motorsport 6 Announce Video

Game rendered promo shot

B7MXU9bCMAAfk3j.jpg:large

tweet : The above is a game rendered

Ok LOL I was going to say it looked way too realistic. I could see the swirl marks from hand washing. Nice to have that settled. Well I guess I can leave this thread until some real footage props up. Kudos to them though I may skip 6 however just because I know a 7 is coming LOL

The music in the first 20 seconds could have been from Halo if they wanted it to be. :p

---

The screenshot still looks kinda gamey. *shrug* Show us more.

The music in the first 20 seconds could have been from Halo if they wanted it to be. :p

---

The screenshot still looks kinda gamey. *shrug* Show us more.
Oh yea screen shot looks exceptionally gaming. At first I thought the video was representing the game. Video was just I was like, no, I cannot believe my eyes, I see no flaws, and then I was looking for lighting flaws or jaggies. I'm happy that at least they clarified that up quickly instead of having that sit around.

Yeah, I thought the first half was the autovista. :p No 1080p video, so I figured it was a combination of downsample & autovista quality settings. Oh well. Guess we'll have to wait for something more to be shown.

It's unclear whether Ford are distributing images of the Ford GT rendered by Forza 6 or if Microsoft are just distributing shots of the Fort GT that Ford has rendered at some other place. Since the Ford press kit contain the same images.

Impressive if rendered in Forza 6 and Ford are distributing those images. But I find that doubtful.

Regards,
SB

Errmm all the shots besides the cover art are real photos of the Ford GT. Microsoft and Ford aren't distributing anything..it's all clickbait fanboy crap that claims otherwise.

zi2ih88fb5f1k2m88e9i.jpg

aamsokglasmy9yua1lbh.jpg

vq5tao4z79fzoh4vxhsw.jpg

Unrelenting action at simulation speed. Race over 450 cars in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of tihs generation.

As real as it gets

Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 50 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.
Ultimate car fantasy

The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio, and more.

Never race alone

Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/forza-6/6_15/9d32baa8-7b67-4f7e-be5b-79cc868573bc

Probably a typo and not the actual frame rate, but .... I wonder if all TV's have a 50hz mode, like Euro tellies?

If they did, it might help more games make the jump from 30 fps to something considerably better.

I don't know if this is a leak, considering all the announce videos were published around Jan 12 - 14 2015, and that page just seems to be using brief marketing speak. It's highly probable they're referring to the PAL refresh rate.

Here's the US page without any real details other than the videos, http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/forza-6 .

Forza Motorsport 6 Announce Video:

FordGT With Forza 6:

Announce Event Interviews:

Oh god, Forza come to me. They never fail to deliver consistent framerate, and now puddles, the much desired weather is coming, how much time we longed for it. Thanks for sharing this amazing news.

Had it been the same Forza of always I'd stay away from it. But they've listened. Hopefully they will add proper AF too.

It has about everything. But I will probably get Assetto Corsa too for proper simulation. Race Pro was the best racing simulator in the X360 era, for the X360.

This should be a considerable improvement over FM5. Blow my mind away T10!

Back