Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Vettel crying like a little girl over the tyres - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21892960

From another source I got the impression that Webber was crying a lot more than Vettel over them, but who knows, maybe they're both doing it.

edit: On last race, they almost made history with 7 different drivers leading the race at some point, only once ever has 8 drivers lead in one race

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting 3rd practice with a bunch of cars looking fast. Lotus and Ferrari appear to have lost a little, Mercs look quick as do Force India and Red Bull. Even the McLaren looks semi-competitive. Should be an interesting qualifying.

Vettel scraping into Q2 in 15th place, the Red Bull isn't looking too clever so far.

Grosjean and Di Resta caught out by the rain in Q2, out due to sheer idiocy.

Vettel on pole by a second after coming in for fresh inters. Massa 2nd just ahead of Alonso (outqualifying him for 4 races in a row), Hamilton 4th. Poor session by Lotus, Kimi only 7th after getting just one fast lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
While Lotus improved a LOT from least season wet performance, it's still worst of the top 4-5 teams for wet

I'm not sure about that. At one point in practice 3 Grosjean was up by a quarter of a second in the wet before VDG blocked him and ruined his lap. In the qualifying he went out because of a tactical mistake, and Raikkonen only got one lap to put in a good time.

I think they are all close after the Red Bull which is sadly a mile ahead on raw pace and will surely be unbeatable once the tyre issue is fixed.

Well he's starting 7th, same as last week. Assuming he stops one time less than everybody else, I see no reason why he can't be winner again tomorrow.

Grosjean needs to put in a good race I feel. Starting 11th with a tyre choice isn't that bad a position to be in but he's been completely overshadowed by Raikkonen so far.

Oh sorry I didn't realise that. I don't remember him blocking anyone either, although Perez was supposed to be in trouble for it.

Ferrari fuck up... Yeah let's keep on going with half a wing..

Well atleast we now know the Ferrari is still faster than the rbr even with half a wing :')

Wow this is fucking terrible. I can't remember seeing so much shitness in a grand prix so early.

Calling Hamilton as winner btw!

Back