Formula 1 - 2008 Season

Trulli must be on really low fuel, Massa can block him and let Raikkonen through. But they need smart strategy to put Hamilton off.

What Ferrari should do:

-Massa lead into corner
-Raikkonen block Hamilton like Massa did last year to bring other drivers forward

No dude, dont block trulli. Ferrari needs the trulli train. That way Massa can build up a lead and the rest of the field can hopefully build up behind trulli and with a bit of luck some cars will be able to pass hamilton that way because as soon as it because a matter of speed I doubt there are 4 cars that will be able to go faster than the mclaren. Basically you only have the Ferrari's, Alonso if he's having a very good day, maybe a BMW so at best thats still 1 car short.

OTOH why did hamilton qualy the way he did? I suppose they did what they do because they dont need to finish up front be isnt it always that as soon as you start changing what helped you win the whole season things go wrong?

You mean you hope he shoves him off the track? That would be good, it would enhance the already tattered credibility of F1 no end.

Cool, that actually looks alot more exiting than F1 to be honest. Who cares about racing anyway? cars crashing is alot more fun to watch. Certainly in F1, if cars crash atleast there is some exitment.

Did you guys see the pictures from Coulthard's helmet-mounted cam? That was really, really cool. I actually got a bit teary-eyed from watching that. I hope FOM will have more of this in the future. Mad props, Bernie. Mad props.

Didnt see it, but I've seen video's on youtube from the 90's that they also used helmet cams. Looks pretty cool, though sometimes not very clear because the heads were moving all around with the bumps and g-forces and all. I'm not a big fan of current in car footage anyway. I liked the old ''over the shoulder'' cams alot better. It gave a better sense of speed because the cam was lower but also because you could see the driver work better.

It looked pretty stable, but it was mounted a little bit too low. It still was really cool, I can't get over it. I hope it's not just a one-off (something Coulthard had to agree to do just to be able to have a different livery etc).

the camera was cool, reminds me a bit of the inside helmet cam they have in some games
picture stablisation tech is much better nowdays

Fucking piece of shit german. You can never trust those fuckers. The last corner, the last f'in corner and that shithead ''suddenly'' didnt had enough grip anymore.

Glock, your one big pile of steaming shit. You suck. Pathetic attempt at a human being.

Oh, and ofcourse ''goldenboy'' showed what he's really worth, screwing up again near the end.

I wonder how much they paid or with what they threatened glock for that, so obvious how he just gave room

Nah it was just too wet out there. Here are the times for glock and trulli on the last lap:

glock did a 1.44

trulli did a 1.44

You can't do much without traction.

Hamilton had more luck this year, certainly a lot more than Massa. I remember in one race Massa's engine blew up when he was 3 laps away from winning the race. Congrats to Hamilton though.

So why exactly Glock slowed down so much?

Hamilton had more luck this year, certainly a lot more than Massa. I remember in one race Massa's engine blew up when he was 3 laps away from winning the race. Congrats to Hamilton though.

And he had drivers from other teams giving him room more than once :no:

Isn't it obvious? Because Hamilton wouldn't be champion if he didn't

Nah it was just too wet out there. Here are the times for glock and trulli on the last lap:

glock did a 1.44

trulli did a 1.44

You can't do much without traction.

Yeah and that lack of traction suddenly happend like 10 years before the finish line, can you believe that? he was just like please pass me, no problem. He didnt even attempt some pathetic attempt at atleast making the people behind him change their lines which just about everybody would have done knowing it would make the difference between 5 and 7th place and thus a fair pit of points.

Back