Finish this sentence: The next Ipod will...

Seems like some angry early adopters are making a petition on facebook regarding the iPhone price slash.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5919246108&ref=mf

Personally, if they felt the price was justified when they bought it, I don't see what they're so mad about. The price was going to bottom out sooner or later, so he really cares if it's now or a year from now. It definitely seems weird to drop the price that quickly, but we've all spend money on expensive things that are now entirely worthless.

I bought a 160gb classic.

When the engraving option came up, I thought, "why not?" and got my name and email put on the back. Two things on that - one, a friend commented saying, "why, so the people who steal it can email you with a 'ha ha'?" Didn't think about that! Second is.. there goes the resell price.

Oh well, easy come easy go.. 160gb should last for quite a while.

I bought a 160gb classic.

When the engraving option came up, I thought, "why not?" and got my name and email put on the back. Two things on that - one, a friend commented saying, "why, so the people who steal it can email you with a 'ha ha'?" Didn't think about that! Second is.. there goes the resell price.

Oh well, easy come easy go.. 160gb should last for quite a while.

I'd say there's a 49.5% chance you get no email, 46.3% chance of a "ha ha" email and a 4.2% chance of a helpful email. In the end, it's worth it, as long as you don't think you'd ever resell your Ipod. 4.2% is better than 0%.

Back