Final Fantasy VII Remake

Uh why the girls are so horny to cloud? One of them even inviting cloud to have sex at her house that night right after a mission
Not just girls, men are too in this game, wait till you get to Chapter 9. I just hope at some point the game does not force me to make the toughest decision of choosing whether to save/romance Aerith or Tifa.

Not just girls, men are too in this game, wait till you get to Chapter 9. I just hope at some point the game does not force me to make the toughest decision of choosing whether to save/romance Aerith or Tifa.
Have you played the original? :p

Currently at chapter 9 and what the hell is that house! So bloody annoying. One of the attack is one hit KO.

Have you played the original? :p
Nope, I'm coming in fresh like a glass of spring water:D and what an experience it has been so far! But I do know
Aerith eventually dies by the blade of Sephiroth
which makes me sad, although they say the Remake changed the original plot somehow? I'll see how it all pans out in the end.

which makes me sad, although they say the Remake changed the original plot somehow? I'll see how it all pans out in the end.

If I did proper reading, I wouldn't say it changed the plot, they just brought forward certain plot lines. So nothing really changed, you're just aware of it sooner.

Nope, I'm coming in fresh like a glass of spring water:D and what an experience it has been so far! But I do know
Aerith eventually dies by the blade of Sephiroth
Well dont know how much they changed it but in the original this happens much later
I hope this happens much later too in the remake or I ll be pissed

These ugly low res low poly sacks have been *willingly* been copied and pasted literally *everywhere*. They’re everywhere. And nobody, at any point, stopped and went “mmmm these look a bit shit, let me work on that before I reuse the same ugly asset everywhere”.

Adjustments.jpg

These ugly low res low poly sacks have been *willingly* been copied and pasted literally *everywhere*. They’re everywhere. And nobody, at any point, stopped and went “mmmm these look a bit shit, let me work on that before I reuse the same ugly asset everywhere”.

View attachment 3768

Maybe the delay was to polish horrible assets but SQEX finally says fuck it, just release the damn thing.

Btw I wonder if this game can be run on a hacked ps4 pro. Theoretically, the usual tweak able unreal engine ini files will still be there and we could force the game to use LOD0

Maybe the delay was to polish horrible assets but SQEX finally says fuck it, just release the damn thing.

Btw I wonder if this game can be run on a hacked ps4 pro. Theoretically, the usual tweak able unreal engine ini files will still be there and we could force the game to use LOD0
They can do such a thing? Thats something I d like to see how it will work

They can do such a thing? Thats something I d like to see how it will work

With hacked ps4 you can modify the game pack file and run with modified files.

P. T. Exploration on YouTube got tons of result from modding game files on PS4

With hacked ps4 you can modify the game pack file and run with modified files.

P. T. Exploration on YouTube got tons of result from modding game files on PS4
Please someone do this with FF7 Remake and show us there is a LOD0
Those assets torment me

Well dont know how much they changed it but in the original this happens much later
I hope this happens much later too in the remake or I ll be pissed
Got a feeling that scene will break me so hard there's not enough tissues to wipe the tears..
Man I'm already building so much bond with Aerith despite only played up to Chapter 13, she's such a nice and lovable character you just want to protect her at all costs. I watched Advent Children again and those Aerith scenes are that much more impactful now, those feels!

Got a feeling that scene will break me so hard there's not enough tissues to wipe the tears..
Man I'm already building so much bond with Aerith despite only played up to Chapter 13, she's such a nice and lovable character you just want to protect her at all costs. I watched Advent Children again and those Aerith scenes are that much more impactful now, those feels!
I have to admit that I also shed a few tears with the movie....cant remember what happened with the game during that scene because I was too young. But I am sure it had a very strong impact because it affected my dreams,

Back