Falcon 4.0: Micropose reacquired IP for Falcon series

It was less a golden era for me in terms of aircraft being used in combat sims, as it was being a long stretch between fourth gen aircraft and fifth gen aircraft. You say modern aircraft might be pretty boring, but I think combining some of the tactics from submarine sim games with aircraft where you can at least see something interesting.

We're not all into the same things.

It was less a golden era for me in terms of aircraft being used in combat sims, as it was being a long stretch between fourth gen aircraft and fifth gen aircraft. You say modern aircraft might be pretty boring, but I think combining some of the tactics from submarine sim games with aircraft where you can at least see something interesting.

We're not all into the same things.

Yes I get that and I was trying to tell you those games from 2000s provided exactly that.

Then again it does not matter what gen you fly, on a strike mission staying undetected as long as possible has always been crucial. Be it Frisbee/Nighthawk, Falcon or Typhoon, flying low and fast along carefully planned path hoping not to stumble into enemy _is_ precisely the exciting part. Improved stealth just makes it (too) easy.

Back