Explosion in London

london-boy said:
Well my company is paying for the cab home. Cool.

Problem is tomorrow. If the Tube is still closed, i'd have to take a bus, which at the moment doesn't really tickle my fancy to be perfectly honest... Mmmm...

I have a funny feeling more people will have died in the tube explosions than the bus explosion. Speculation is that the bomber was probably targetting the tube anyway, but something went wrong. I think you'd be just as safe on the bus than the tube.

But I know what you mean. Glad I'm on my scooter.

This was an awful thing to wake up to. I hope losses are not as bad as people fear.

I really don't understand why these people try to bomb the US and the UK into submission. That kind of action only makes us more pissed off. Hitler did his damdest to break London down, and look what kind of effect that had!

I certainly hope Dave is ok (as well as all the other B3D'ers)!

Well this sort of attack worked for AQ on Spain. So now they are trying it on London.

Personally I hope the British get mad and hunt the dirty rotters down.

rwolf said:
Well this sort of attack worked for AQ on Spain. So now they are trying it on London.

Personally I hope the British get mad and hunt the dirty rotters down.
The british have bigger balls, so i dont doubt that they will take the fight to the terrorists.

epic

Gerry said:
I have a funny feeling more people will have died in the tube explosions than the bus explosion. Speculation is that the bomber was probably targetting the tube anyway, but something went wrong. I think you'd be just as safe on the bus than the tube.

People were on this crowded bus because the tube had been closed and everyone directed to the buses. It may have been a bomber who couldn't get onto a train in time, so blew up the bus instead when he found himself there and surrounded by targets.

In the end they will always succeed if they want to kill lits of innocent people who happen to be going to work on the tube or a bus. So they don't care, the mess is already done, the lives of those innocent people are lost forever and that's what they want. They don't want peace or dialogue or show God how good they are. They want to kill, and in the end, that's very very easy to do, even in a city with hundreds of thousands of cameras all over the place for security reasons.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
Gerry said:

People were on this crowded bus because the tube had been closed and everyone directed to the buses. It may have been a bomber who couldn't get onto a train in time, so blew up the bus instead when he found himself there and surrounded by targets.

Or he could have been there all along. If this was a very coordinated attack, they would have thought about getting people out of the tube, onto the buses and make it more "spectacular". Can't say they haven't succeeded. I just hope they rot in hell so hard for the rest of eternity that in comparison a Big Bang up their asses will feel like a fart.

RussSchultz said:
Hrm. I find the 40 dead number super suprisingly low then.

Low? wow...

I think 40 people dead in my own city, plus more than 1000 injured is more than enough.

Or do we need more to impress the Sept 11th people?

Sorry, i just hate some of the things that are being said.

nutball said:
JoshMST said:
I really don't understand why these people try to bomb the US and the UK into submission.

They try because they misunderstand us.
But they dont. Its our " Western Thought" that is the antitheses of there interpretation of Islam. The Ayatollah Khomeini back in the early 80s or late 70s wrote it all down and did a speech about it. Has been hell ever since. With or with out the involvement in the middle east by western govs. There would be and will be these kind of attacks.

You need to take some zanex or something. I'm certianly not cheering for more dead.

It's low given the damage to the bus of the pictures I've seen.

debris3.jpg

Maybe nobody was riding up top, but if it was 'packed' then I'm surprised that 40 people didn't die in the bus alone.

By "low" no one means that it doesn't matter or is somehow insignificant. What we mean is that it could have been many hundreds but apparently wasn't.

karlotta said:
nutball said:
JoshMST said:
I really don't understand why these people try to bomb the US and the UK into submission.

They try because they misunderstand us.
But they dont.

I mean they misunderstand us if they think that these bombs are going to achieve anything. Maybe it makes them feel better doing all this killing stuff, but we aren't going anywhere, and there'll only be peace when they realise that.

ZoinKs! said:
By "low" no one means that it doesn't matter or is somehow insignificant. What we mean is that it could have been many hundreds but apparently wasn't.

We don't know yet.

Sorry for sounding a bit mental.

london-boy said:
RussSchultz said:

Low? wow...

I think 40 people dead in my own city, plus more than 1000 injured is more than enough.

I actually find it very high, as initially they were mentioning a few dead here and a couple there and that was it. So I guess they were not too many bodies lying around, just many injured. Who knows what kind of setups were those. But yes when you show the picture of the bus, than it is kind of suprising that there were not more dead than that number. :|

RussSchultz said:
It's low given the damage to the bus of the pictures I've seen.

debris3.jpg

Maybe nobody was riding up top, but if it was 'packed' then I'm surprised that 40 people didn't die in the bus alone.

The numers quoted thus far haven't included any for the bus attack, they haven't been calculated yet.

Druga Runda said:
london-boy said:
RussSchultz said:

Low? wow...

I actually find it very high, as initially they were mentioning a few dead here and a couple there and that was it. So I guess they were not too many bodies lying around, just many injured. Who knows what kind of setups were those. But yes when you show the picture of the bus, than it is kind of suprising that there were not more dead than that number. :|

Especially considering they were "power surges" at first.... I mean they must really think we're stupid huh... "power surges" that magically make 5 explosions in different parts of the tube, plus 3 buses... err...

Back