EUROs ,who is buying a ps3 on launch ?

PAL PS3

• Total voters
Friday sometime between 00:00 and 01:00 CET.
The store is open during these hours now that the PS3 launches. They did the same thing with Wii.

apparently ps3 is already selling in Italy according to eurogamer. any italians here to confirm this???

This was news when it was first presented in this thread. Bit annoying when it was presented the second time and almost rude now when we hear about it for the third time.

ps3pb8.jpg
:smile:

Nah, waiting. There's actually no games that I am really excited about. Maybe I am getting old. I have a long backlog of great games to finish on PS2 still.

I am fine with waiting 6 months or so and seeing how X360 and PS3 games start to differentiate themselves. A price cut would not hurt either.

Hey nAo and DeanoC... If you don't buy one right away, how can you possibly be expected to know how to code for them properly? :p ;)

I wanted one @E3 2005.

Now, not so much. I cannot justify the pricetag ($1000 in Norway), and there aren't any must have games out for me yet. When GT5 comes out, i might be very tempted. Hopefully tho, my flatm8 will get one.

just checked to see norway ps3 prices and it was 2nd highest in the world @ $981 beaten by Denmark's $982 price at wikipedia :devilish:

seems there is a lot of taxing issues there like here in UK

just checked to see norway ps3 prices and it was 2nd highest in the world @ $981 beaten by Denmark's $982 price at wikipedia :devilish:

seems there is a lot of taxing issues there like here in UK

:LOL: yep stuff costs a lot in those two countries, you don't want to know how much a pack of cigarettes or a pint of beer cost in Norway or how much cars cost in Denmark, I'll give you a little hint: A lot! :smile:

i have it!!!! the store was packed with ppl. I made a friend, the official playstation magazine reporter :)

the looks match the 600€ price tag. Thats the first thing i thought.
going to explore it now!

NO SLEEP TONIGHT

Did you guys see this? It's insane. Free 46' Bravias to the first 100 people in line, those bastards. I would've camped for one of those. And none of the people in this board got them? Shame on you for not camping.

I'd pay to see the face of the 101st person on the line. Good money too.

Did you guys see this? It's insane. Free 46' Bravias to the first 100 people in line, those bastards. I would've camped for one of those. And none of the people in this board got them? Shame on you for not camping.

I'd pay to see the face of the 101st person on the line. Good money too.
Actually, BBC is stating that all the people in the queue recieved a free TV.

Well, if it was like the launch at the FNAC or Virgin in Paris it seems that 20 LCD could have been enough for all. I guess french had better thing to do at night :devilish:

Back