Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in and say thankyou to the mods. The constant screenshot-spam in the other threads for these games was becoming... tiresome.

Gold star! A seperate consolidated thread is a good idea. I'd considered offering up this suggestion in the past, but rabid fanbois tend to respond negatively, assuming you're just saying "Take your screenshots and piss off!".

Yeah I've thought about it myself since I tend to post a lot of ss of good quality. With one thread for all ss it is easier to keep a history of the ss posted and for pure eye pleasure! ^^

Nowthat I think about it I think we need a thread for guides and modding/tweaking. Would be a shame if I good guides would get lost. :smile:

Nebula... Did you know that the Cinematic Mod is up to v6 now? Mr. Crybaby decided he's wipe his nose and release another version.

Thats great and I remember something about a "modders internal" fight with Crybaby and other names flying, no? :LOL:

Thats great and I remember something about a "modders internal" fight with Crybaby and other names flying, no? :LOL:

Hmm, can't say I've heard anything about an internal fight (amongst various modders?). Then again, I don't keep constant track of his progress either. All I know is that he dropped a big load of tears when he got 'hatemail' over making his new character models so ugly (which they are). It's as if this silly fool decided to make such a massive host of changes to the game, and not fully expect that people are naturally going to be bastards, thanks to the anonymity of the internet. It's like making a mod for a game where you're simply a white guy killing black people, receive hatemail, and have a big cry and widely proclaim that due to all the hate you're getting, you're going to stop making mods and go sook in the corner.

Honestly, what did he expect? That everyone was going to love his mod, 100% with no fault and do nothing but send him loving & caring messages? Such thoughts are crazy.

I still change out each of his new models with the old ones from previous cinematic packs. I like the new environment textures and music, but those new character models really are very ugly.

Sorry for being kinda off topic, I would be posting some screenshots right now if not for the fact that I'm sitting in 26 degree heat in our office, thanks to a worthless airconditioner. :cry:

Crysis2007-12-1709-14-41-65.jpg

Crysis2007-12-1709-11-00-34.jpg

Crysis2007-12-1709-14-33-69.jpg

Nice...

STALKER is pretty much the ONLY game that actually works in Crossfire for me. Every other game I've tried is broken beyond recognition, but STALKER works perfectly. I remember on my x1900 (which is what I had while I was playing through it last), it was barely playable on less-than-highest settings. Now with crossfire 2900xt's, it absolutely flies. I used similar settings to before, just cranked up a tad higher, and was super-surprised to see constant 90-100 framerates, all the time. Going on that, I maxed every possible setting out, and it just hovers at 65-70 the entire time... Just beautifull.

Just FYI, those are already posted on page 1 ;)

27 new screenshots of custom maps done by others, size for all 27 screenshots are 4.69MB (1024*819 pixels).

Enjoy!
CrysisFTW1.jpg

CrysisFTW2.jpg

CrysisFTW3.jpg

CrysisFTW4.jpg

CrysisFTW5.jpg

CrysisFTW6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back