For fun: When will MS reveal Scorpio?

• First 5 minutes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • First 15 minutes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Last 15 minutes

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Fair point and the statement requires clarification. I think Microsoft will spend a good time talking about Scorpio and the conference will end on that high but I expect them to *start* talking about Scorpio no earlier than a third in and no later than two thirds in - depending how long the conference is.

I don't think it'll be a brief end of conference announcement similar to how they mentioned it at last year's E3.
Fair enough, it felt like the both of you were just talking off the cuff there, things seemed to slow down as soon as formal terms were laid out.
To your first question, most MS E3 briefings we've seen are 1.5 hrs in length, so from the sounds of it you're thinking the Scorpio reveal will be 0.5 < x < 1.0 hrs of the presentation.
I don't want to fully speak for Rangers either, but pretty sure he wanted the beginning.

Maybe instead of wagering a large amount perhaps a smaller amount $5-$10 and change the terms to Rangers has the first 0.5 hrs, you have 0.5 - 1.0 and after that you both lose?

I donated to the site, to help keep things running.

I'm going against my gut and against all that we know about typical conferences where they save something major/big-bad until the end.

I do not think the Xbox Scorpio reveal is their big-bad for 2017. I think they will reveal the console hardware design and the base SKU details at the very beginning, but I'm torn as to when they will reveal the price. They will follow this up with as many games as they can. I think they will have the latter stage of the show focusing on VR/AR.

I don't think they will have a big-bad ending at all. They will try to have a continual drive and push of visual fidelity and games-games-games.

is that including the fact vr isn't coming until next year for it?
i think they may mention vr, even show it, but won't focus on it.
They could focus on it at the pc conference, as it comes to pc this year.

We have come a long way
But now let's talk with Ubisoft's Jade Raymond about her new shoes
And now we are very proud to announce John Carmack! John, let's talk about baseball
Now it's the moment of Sam Petersen, a cool guy that I just knew while he was serving at the bar
Last but not least Victor Gramakis, my business consultant! Victor, at this point we *must* ask this to you: have you sold all my shares as I asked you? Great!
Ohhh... and just one more thing... Have you heard about a new exciting product? Me too.
Thankyou and goodbye!

I gave up on the discussion and just copied BRiT and donated instead, so now DSoup is on his own :D
It wasn't even my wager, it was Rangers. I just figured I could get Rys some free cash.

I've taken out a Red subscription - $5/month indefinitely.

Reactions: JPT
I gave up on the discussion and just copied BRiT and donated instead, so now DSoup is on his own :D

it was only ever a body to drive a few donations anyway , or that was my impression.

As they say the house always wins :)
It wasn't even my wager, it was Rangers. I just figured I could get Rys some free cash.

I've taken out a Red subscription - $5/month indefinitely.

I always thought there was a subscription option but I only found a static donate button, is it not visible via mobile?

I'm going against my gut and against all that we know about typical conferences where they save something major/big-bad until the end.

I do not think the Xbox Scorpio reveal is their big-bad for 2017. I think they will reveal the console hardware design and the base SKU details at the very beginning, but I'm torn as to when they will reveal the price. They will follow this up with as many games as they can. I think they will have the latter stage of the show focusing on VR/AR.

I don't think they will have a big-bad ending at all. They will try to have a continual drive and push of visual fidelity and games-games-games.

So far this is how it's going down. It opened with Hardware and went into Games, Games, Games.

Back