Do you still have any of your old, or your first ever, games at home? Which ones?

Nomad was the name of the portable Genesis
I had two other friends with a lynx at the time, so we have been able to play games with 3 linked Lynx !

Attachments

• nomadlynx.jpg
    nomadlynx.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 5
Nah, not really. It wasn't really practical to have more than one console at a time back in the day, as a kid. TV's could really only handle one console being plugged in at a time, and with the pace of progress, there was generally a lot more draw to any new hardware and games you had rather than sticking around playing old games(unless that's all you had, of course). So yea, most all our old gaming systems and games got sold at yard sales and whatnot as my parents wouldn't have tolerated just keeping them collecting dust in a closet somewhere for years.

As far as PC goes, my mom was a translator so we always had a home PC, and I did actually keep a bunch of big and small floppy disk games from back in the 80's and early-mid 90's for a number of years, but I basically just binned them all once my own computer no longer had a floppy drive to install/use them with and many required DOS and all that anyways.

Oldest gaming stuff I still have is my Nintendo DS Lite and some games for it, including some GBA games(the only real reason I keep the DS since I have a New 3DS XL). All of which I bought quite late into the DS lifecycle anyways, so yea, nothing very nostalgic or insteresting. If they took up more space or required plugging into a TV, I might have gotten rid of them by now, too.

Back