Disturbing trends...*

Ω Supreme

Newcomer
I'm having serious issues here, I'm having to justify everything as somehow helping me arrive at better bug-free code, for lain... despite the fact I've stopped coding for a while, better algos keep popping in my head... as if to force me to code. What does this mean?

edit: meant trends, you know what I mean, and that is why I'm scared. If I make a single mistake on my latest uber solution, I'm afraid I'm a goner.

You might want to see a doctor. Sounds like from what you posted you are suffering from a obsessive compulsive disorder and it would be best if you stopped watching that Russel Crowe movie - A Beautiful Mind. :)

Alternatively never make mistakes and the only sure way to not make a mistake is to not do anything. Ever.

Which isn't really feasible. So the only real course of action is to do what Digital Wanderer says.

I'm having serious issues here, I'm having to justify everything as somehow helping me arrive at better bug-free code, for lain... despite the fact I've stopped coding for a while, better algos keep popping in my head... as if to force me to code. What does this mean?

Man, whatever it is I think we'll all be better off if they stay in your head.

Back