Deus Ex 3 (PC)

Everything we've seen at this year's E3 has just become completely insignificant.
Best game of the year so far, can't wait to play it.

The uploader promises more. I dunno if it'll stay online for long though, and have no idea why Square/Eidos wants to keep it under wraps.

It's called marketing.. soon these movies will be everywhere with "check quickly before they get deleted!!11" and S/E has exactly what it wants. Each and every one of us drooling at something elusive and begging for more.

I have no clue about the release date but it sure looks very advanced. The hitman at the club's door looked like temp animation, but the old bartender (nice nod to Neuromancer with the artificial arm) seemed pretty polished in every way. There were no serious framerate issues either, and the later part had all kinds of large areas and combat and stuff.

So... it's probably not alpha yet, but looks close.

I don't think it's simply marketing, most people only see what's on the front page of youtube and gametrailers, they won't go looking for hidden stuff because they don't even hear about it.

I don't think it's simply marketing, most people only see what's on the front page of youtube and gametrailers, they won't go looking for hidden stuff because they don't even hear about it.

Geeks are dying for DE3, this is spreading to every semi-interested gamers forum.

on the quality.. the Shadows look distinctively not so good, especially on the face, but maybe that's me.

Damn 2GB!

Also want to say I tried to change the title some time ago but once set it doesn't change

Geeks are like 5 to 10% of the audience they need to call out to.

No, they are the only audience they need to call out to at this stage. but we're steering to far off-topic, so far everyone with the slightest bit of interest is doing exactly waht they want or is telling everyone else to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back