Leak: Final Fantasy Origin [Square Enix + Team Ninja]

huh, i guess it'll be full of beautiful men and women. Hopefully with a nicer wardrobe tho. I prefer the costumes SQEX usually got compared to Team Ninja. or they'll go dark and gritty like nioh?

huh, i guess it'll be full of beautiful men and women. Hopefully with a nicer wardrobe tho. I prefer the costumes SQEX usually got compared to Team Ninja. or they'll go dark and gritty like nioh?

Here's hoping SQEnix sticks to this and never follows the rEaL mEn aNd wOmEn trend that western devs seem to enjoy so much.

I get my fair share of real life ugliness when I brush my teeth in front of the mirror, thank you.

The art design is done by Testuya Nomura and the game is gory. Someone told same level of gore than Ninja Gaiden 2.

I have a request from the forums. :)

I never really got into FF games. My favorite JRPGs in order are: Panzer Dragoon Saga, Grandia II, Skies of Arcadia, and Dragon Quest XI.

Given that I like turn-based combat systems, good stories and spectacular cinematic combat moves (Prep Power etc...), what recommended FF or other JRPGs should I try to play next?

I own Saturn, Dreamcast, GameCube, all Xbox, and have access to a PS4. It's a bonus if it's on GamePass. :)

I have a request from the forums. :)

I never really got into FF games. My favorite JRPGs in order are: Panzer Dragoon Saga, Grandia II, Skies of Arcadia, and Dragon Quest XI.

Given that I like turn-based combat systems, good stories and spectacular cinematic combat moves (Prep Power etc...), what recommended FF or other JRPGs should I try to play next?

I own Saturn, Dreamcast, GameCube, all Xbox, and have access to a PS4. It's a bonus if it's on GamePass. :)
Shining the Holy Ark on Saturn.

So that's all the recommendations? I guess there are only two other good turn-based JRPGs. LOL
FF7 Remake and FFXV are good too. but you need to enable the turn based mode thats disabled by default, and the "turns based" mode is different to classic turn based mode.

make sure to get FFXV royal edition, i think its on gamepass. it have a more complete story compared to the original release

Back