Embracer Studio Acquisitions and Divestitures

Oh what really makes me curious is their grand vision plan and who is the primary head behind the decision making.

They are expacting pretty much to anything related to gaming

I guess we're not getting a third Shadow of.. game. A pity.

So like, I did not pay attention to Embracer Group, but it said it was an AB (Swedish) so I got curious.
Then I saw it was HQ'ed in Karlstad, Sweden, wtf, that is like a town out on the boondocks somewhere.
If you are from Karlstad, sorry, it is beautiful and loved walking around and popping into to the Lars Lerin museum, but its not the center of the earth. But so cool that it is possible and is being done. Super big kudos to the guy/people behind it.

https://embracer.com/about/our-story/ <- if you want to read :D

I once bought some Jpn Saturn games in their original store in Karlstad*!!

*(Embracer stated as used comic retailer, then going to game retailer, game distributor/publisher and what it is today.

Do they still have a store there? If they do, I am going back in the summer, just to buy something there :D Well, my parents have been wanting to go back, so that might be another reason.

Crystal Dynamics statement via Twitter, which was a posted image.

Thanks to everyone for reaching out and asking about the most recent news by our parent company Embracer Group regarding the restructuring plans. We want to reassure our fans that there will be no impact to our partners at The Initiative on Perfect Dark, or our next Tomb Raider title being developed in collaboration with Amazon Games.

1686659613226.png

Back