CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Are there missions where we see young songbird and her in hospital?

I didn't remember that scene at all but turns out the game got the character models for young songbird and one of them even with hospital gown. At least from the list shown in AMM mod

So curious whether it was a mission somewhere that I didn't get, due to some branching storyline... Or cut content

Good place. After seeing this screenshot I ran there right away too.

I'm a big fan of this whitish over-illumination in the background combined with the dark shadowed area in the foreground. The further you you look into the distance it becomes more grayish with less contrast and color saturation. I like that too.

Last edited:
Are there missions where we see young songbird and her in hospital?

I didn't remember that scene at all but turns out the game got the character models for young songbird and one of them even with hospital gown. At least from the list shown in AMM mod

So curious whether it was a mission somewhere that I didn't get, due to some branching storyline... Or cut content
Spoiler it just incase someone might thing it's spoilerish.

You see a young songbird in a hospital gown in some memories or flashback type things during the last mission of the story branch when you side with reed. It's when your going through the labs seeing her memories.

I briefly had a go when there was an Xbox free play of this a while back and it didn't draw me in. Needed something to flex my 4070 so bought it in the sale. I got into in and really enjoying it so far.

I was already impressed with the character work prior to giving it another go. I'd wish I could understand where the dividing line between production values and Jali's facial animation / lipsync is. This should be a benchmark for all games, not just mega budget ones. The talkie bar bits are just phenomenal. Not really driving ingame animation forward if it costs $$$ though.

I briefly had a go when there was an Xbox free play of this a while back and it didn't draw me in. Needed something to flex my 4070 so bought it in the sale. I got into in and really enjoying it so far.

I was already impressed with the character work prior to giving it another go. I'd wish I could understand where the dividing line between production values and Jali's facial animation / lipsync is. This should be a benchmark for all games, not just mega budget ones. The talkie bar bits are just phenomenal. Not really driving ingame animation forward if it costs $$$ though.

seems the ones on random NPCs are jali. as they are way lower quality than the ones by story characters. story characters when "walking around and talking" also became NPC wuality

The entire Cyberpunk odyssey cost almost $450 million. 320 million for the base game, 40 million for patch 2.0 and series x/ps5 and 85 million for Phantom Liberty. Wild ride.

The entire Cyberpunk odyssey cost almost $450 million. 320 million for the base game, 40 million for patch 2.0 and series x/ps5 and 85 million for Phantom Liberty. Wild ride.
Is there any data on how much revenue it made to date? That seems like a pretty big gamble although i've got no idea how the financials of the company were before cyberpunk and if they could handle that loss if it failed.

They should be good, they said they recouped their cost just from preorders, before the game was even launched. 8 million preorders. Almost 14 milion sold in the launch week. 25 million now. But im sure they expected much, much better sales and legs, they said as much, that they expect Cyberpunk to sell for many years, like Witcher 3 did. The sales fell off a cliff imediately after launch, they said they only sold 4 million copies in the entire year of 2021. Articles after launch claimed analysis were projecting something like 70 million lifetime sales, or something like that. Which could have been possible if that launch never happened as it did. It was probably the most hyped game in existence to that point, remember the insanity near launch. People taking weeks off from work, every youtuber sitting in a Cyberpunk chair and so on

Well the 2.1 update is 35GB so that aint happening before I go to bed. So I had to resort to other CP amusement, the bit at the bar with Reed cut me up.

There could be a minor spoiler in this video if you havn't done the smasher fight.

Whoa update 2.1 performance improvements are ridiculous!

Now I can run path tracing at 4k dlss ultra perf on rtx 3070 at around 40fps.

Previously, it was a stuttery mess.

The visual quality at dlss ultra perf also improved, became much sharper and less "smudge" when camera moves

---

On the flip side, the key bindings are messed up, I can't exit metro train, can't turn off the Walkman radio...

Googling around, a bunch of people already complaining key binding issues on steam forum and cdpr forum

Last edited:
Back