CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

did CDPR leaked Lizzy Wizzy's real name? on her "live", yuo can scan her for split second
1696249459494.png

Whoa lizzy live was surprisingly immersive. They even managed to create some kind of haptics audio vibration without needing dualsense

Yes, I played the mission too and the performance was very well done with very nice animations, lighting and images. I was particularly taken by the moment when Lizzy Wizzy was in the spider's web and the spider pulled on the web.

When she appeared I could also se briefly this name.

Yes, I played the mission too and the performance was very well done with very nice animations, lighting and images. I was particularly taken by the moment when Lizzy Wizzy was in the spider's web and the spider pulled on the web.

When she appeared I could also se briefly this name.

That scene also accompanied by low animation frame rate, clashing with the much higher lizzy frame rate and projection system movement frame rate.

Just like in real life. Where the video or anything projected usually at lower frame rate, while the lights and projectors moves in real life with obviously the unlimited frame rate of real life.

Kinda would have liked Lizzy to have had big metal wings with fire/effects/whatever coming out of them like what Rammstein do/did for Engel, more chrome for the chrome god. If you talked to her at the bar on the way out you can get her headdress thing aswell, didn't seem to have any effect even though the description makes it sound like it would be a stealth item.

didn't seem to have any effect even though the description makes it sound like it would be a stealth item.
probably originally it does have stealth effect but the 2.0 rework for armor basically nerfed it to the ground

2.0 is really good, but seems it was made too quickly with too many changes to accomodate. so they didnt have time to make the intricate web of gameplay mechanics to work well. then just chop things off.
kinda like starfield with its weird survival elements, building system, etc that felt like a leftover gameplay mechanics.

In the spirit of finding out if Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 could run at somewhat playable settings on a RX 7900 XTX with a 32:9 aspect ratio screen (5800X3D CPU, 32GB RAM) , I made a quick run in the middle of the city.
I haven't seen many attempts at finding out what a RX 7900 XTX can do, after the latest patch

All settings at high. No mods. No vsync (to see the raw fps, but aiming for vsync compatible performance)

At driver level, nothing turned on (FPS boost etc.)

• Path tracing, 3200x900, FSR2 performance: 30-40 fps (quite shimmery)
  • Ray tracing everything on, lighting at ultra, 3840x1080, FSR2 balanced: 60-70 fps
  • No raytracing, 5120x1440, FSR2 quality: 115-144 fps

In case someone needs a quick reference.

Please add a description to picture comparisons. What is left and what is right? The right side looks better but it has more ghosting with the cockroaches.

Is the RR off vs on? Probably.

Last edited:
hopefully patch 2.01 fixed this issue of mine....

i followed songbird for almost 1 hour (spoiler)

and then the game progressively getting borked, and then everyting broke... lorem ipsums, etc. (spoiler)

The last few Songbird missions were really borked for me to. Had to load save games a couple of times because it wouldn't let me change outfits/weapons after missions, people would change outfits mid cut-scenes, and general glitchiness. Gonna try replaying them with the new patch.

hopefully patch 2.01 fixed this issue of mine....

i followed songbird for almost 1 hour (spoiler)

and then the game progressively getting borked, and then everyting broke... lorem ipsums, etc. (spoiler)
Yep fixed in 2.01

2.01 does bring new issue of the game menu can't open unless saving then reloading tho

PSA
Quick Save only have LIMITED slots.

dont be a gonk like me and lost a lot of saves... i was gonna try all of the endings... turns out my saves are gone because hey are quick saves

Quick Saves have never been "saves" as far back as I can remember. Most of the time it's only 1 quick save slot.

Back