Consortium The Master Edition

swaaye

Entirely Suboptimal
Legend
Supporter
http://www.gog.com/game/consortium_the_master_edition

I stumbled on this game today only because I saw it on sale on GOG. I don't think I've played anything else like it. It's a first person game, a lot like an adventure game, but with shooter elements like System Shock 2 maybe. Very story/narrative and character oriented. I just spent about 3 hours playing it!

http://www.gog.com/game/consortium_the_master_edition

I stumbled on this game today only because I saw it on sale on GOG. I don't think I've played anything else like it. It's a first person game, a lot like an adventure game, but with shooter elements like System Shock 2 maybe. Very story/narrative and character oriented. I just spent about 3 hours playing it!
Looks kinda interesting. Please tell us more when you get further ahead.

I noticed this game thanks to you. It looks pretty interesting, although I decided to stop buying games for a while. I have too much stuff right now when it comes to games. I am finally completing one of them, 4 hours to go or so.

Did you complete the game, btw?

I noticed this game thanks to you. It looks pretty interesting, although I decided to stop buying games for a while. I have too much stuff right now when it comes to games. I am finally completing one of them, 4 hours to go or so.

Did you complete the game, btw?

I haven't finished it yet. It is pretty short from what I've read though. Maybe 8 hours at most. It seems somewhat replayable because you can affect relationships with people in the conversations. The writing and voice acting is quite entertaining. It is highly focused though, like being part of an episode of a Star Trek series. You're part of a crew on a huge jet and so it's also a fairly small game area.

It's a weird little game world but the characters are well developed and feel alive.

Finished it. It is really short indeed. Annoyingly it ends just as you are starting a real off-plane mission! Sigh. Well I wouldn't pay much for this because there is just not much of a game here even if what is included is compelling.

No you don't....
What's the acceptable amount of games for you, I wonder?

I owned like 200+ games on X360, have 88 games at GoG, 16 Xbox One games, 15 games on Steam (2 in an account and 13 in another account I can't remember now), 2 or 3 Origin games, 6 games at Impulse Drive...

In the end I have other expenses (paying the internet bill, phone and stuff) and games are an expensive hobby. Ironically I don't end up playing them, which is sad.

And I pre-loaded Age of Mythology at Steam today I can't be bothered with other games for a while. :smile2:

But trust me that I am biting off more than I can chew, and it sucks. :cry:

Davros has, well, lets just say a large number of games. I mean who can really count the grains of sand on a beach.... ;)

Back