Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Nooooo! Really?? They made such a huge fuss about him and his realistic performance? Boo!
Don't let that put you off. The game, from what I've played, is great! But some in scenes it just seems to lack in lighting and/or shadows - or appears to be - and looks so bland.

Those moments are few and far between but do stick out. Kevin Spacey's dead starring eyes bloody creep me out, though :yep2: I will never turn my back on that man :nope:

Oh I have every intention of buying the game. I even bought Ghosts - went for 15 quid! - and I'm a sucker for mindless fun like that.

SPOILERS in this vid. Conan is not as impressed with virtual Kevin Spacey as a lot of people are.

I watch this occasionally. This is sometimes so hilarious.

In this particular instance, I really love that Call of Duty has one of the best Frogger mini-games in ages ... :LOL:

I'm starting to think if this shouldn't be one of my first ever Call of Duty games. I don't think I've ever even played one of them. Then again, I haven't even played Killzone: SF yet (beyond the first level).

In this particular instance, I really love that Call of Duty has one of the best Frogger mini-games in ages ... :LOL:
This was torturous and only after realised I missed the burst dash tutorial in the first mission, which would make this much easier.

I was elated when I first managed to cross the road
then the bloody dog got me :LOL:

EDIT: just watched Conan and yes, that was hilarious :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the assault frame has the jetpack. The other frame you can use doesn't. Regards, SB

I've only completed the Nigerian mission (with Frogger section) so haven't got used to the different exo suits yet.

I think would may have been cool, though not in COD's heavily scripted style, is if each mission could be completed using any exo and you got to pick your weapon and equipment load out after a mission briefing at the start :yep2:

That would add replay value to missions but would require much more careful design for Sledgehammer.

I am right there, about to do it ! WIsh me luck ...that road has to be crossed !!!
BTW, I have played only two missions, but yes, this game has brought my interest back. I have replaying missions, s my download isn't done yet, and thats new for a COD game for me. I actually enjoyed replaying them ! But I am damn confused about what ability I can use when, game isn't clear about that. and that dash on L3hold+direction is not a good control scheme. Just let me press a button with a thumb and press analog stick in an direction.
I still haven't been able to forward dash, is that possible?

I have played only two missions, but yes, this game has brought my interest back.
Finished the main campaign this morning. Stellar! I really enjoyed it :) Straight back in for me.

My earlier impressions of the game graphically were perhaps harsh now I've seen the later stages of the campaign, some of which are beautiful. I still can't get over in-game-engine creepy-eyed Spacy though, but CGI Spacey is fantastic.

The game does a great job of giving you some new tech every so on, some of which makes you feel so unbelievably bad ass. Call of Duty is back, baby! :)

I still haven't been able to forward dash, is that possible?

Only in midair. Click left stick in and forwards after boosting into the air.

I clearly don't have as much time as the rest of you, I've only just completed the Greece mission. I do like the game a lot. The performance is much better than you'd think after watching/reading the DF articles.

It did go a bit Wipeout at one point.

I failed the first time on PS4 because I was sure it prompted me to press square when circe is slide when running.

Back