Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I couldn't bare the temptation any longer; tonight I shall be having fish. COD specifically.

In a lot of ways, a non-gamer like Conan is probably the best person to ask, because they don't care about tech at all. They're just going to have an emotional response to whether something is lifelike or not, having an overall impression rather than becoming obsessed with individual details.

I dunno, he didn't like Atari 2600 Pitfall so I don't know if he can be trusted :)

You COD fans think it's better than the best COD 4:MW?

Played a few missions and I like it. I was concerned about technology feeling ridiculous but it really does feel similar to Modern Warfare albeit with some extra controls for the exo suit abilities.

And to make you feel right at home there's a grizzled Brit who commands you; clearly a substitute for Cpt. Price. Looking forward to getting more playtime with this at the weekend :yes:

Anybody play this on pc? Does the loading as slow as on console? Any video and or audio bugs? Especially on surround multi channel speaker system.

I didn't find loading to be too slow on Xbox one. It's within reason. More or less the same as some other Xbox games I've played certainly faster than Wolfenstein oh goodness

I wanna redbox this game since I'll only do the alleged 6 hour campaign (though I'm guessing the campaign is a lot longer as people always exaggerate to the short side on campaign lengths), but it seems redbox still does not have next gen games in my area (although by their website they do have them...somewhere). Dang, get in 2014 redbox.

It'd be tough to pull me away from Destiny anyway is the silver lining.

I guess I'm gonna buy MCC but I have a stunning lack of actual interest in that game. But I have to buy every boxed Halo game, I have to. I might rather buy this tbh.

It'd be tough to pull me away from Destiny anyway is the silver lining.

I've only played the first three missions so far but something COD:AW has over Destiny is coherent story telling. And it's 'hollywood' moments are as epic as ever.

I've only played the first three missions so far but something COD:AW has over Destiny is coherent story telling. And it's 'hollywood' moments are as epic as ever.
You're about as far into it as I am. I completely lost interest in Destiny after just a few hours (it had a story??), but this game just fits with me. I can't wait to play it next.

No one 's talking about AW's gorgeous graphics ... why ? Because it's multiplatform ?
I did notice some pretty reflections, but apart from that it's not exactly what I'd call a stunner. Gameplay is fantastic though.

I did notice some pretty reflections, but apart from that it's not exactly what I'd call a stunner. Gameplay is fantastic though.

I agree the graphics get better in some of the other environments, but it's still generally lacking compared to bf4. Facial animations and lighting is great though.

Please take PC game talk to a PC Forum thread.

Played the first mission as that is the only one downloaded yet and......well I liked it ! Does feel better than the regular COD fare. Let's see how it goes,at least the great looking cut scenes and the graphics and more bass-ier sound has got me interested. I want to play the next mission,as the first was very well presented.

Seconded. In fact some things are just bad.

A couple of bits really stuck out; 1) where you first see Kevin Spacey's character and that just scene looks baaaaad. 2) when you are training with Gideon and trying to rescue the exile the hostage and you have to hit to dirt to avoid a patrol on the road. That grass would disgrace a PlayStation 2 :yep2:

But I really like what I've played of the game. I hated Black Ops, skipped BLOP2 and Ghost so this is my first COD since Modern Warfare 3 and I liked all three MW games. And I'll say it, yeah I liked the campaigns :yes:

Seconded. In fact some things are just bad.

A couple of bits really stuck out; 1) where you first see Kevin Spacey's character and that just scene looks baaaaad.

Nooooo! Really?? They made such a huge fuss about him and his realistic performance? Boo!

2) when you are training with Gideon and trying to rescue the exile the hostage and you have to hit to dirt to avoid a patrol on the road. That grass would disgrace a PlayStation 2 :yep2:

OUCH.

Back