Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Bmj65GBCcAAVgGI.jpg:large

http://www.callofduty.com/new-era

Unveil arrives in 2 and a half days.

Surely they can make a game that's as fun as their best offerings, while being a bit more modern and deep? With some decent non-stereotyipical characters? Surely? I loved the MW games. Pure mindless fun. But they were good many years ago. They just need to focus things a bit and move with the times. Next gen shiny shine and off you go.

I have really low expectations but I'd genuinely like to be surprised. I also liked MW1-3.

Guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's not hip to like COD, but I've played those games for hundreds of hours.

Space marines? Really? :|
It was inevitable, there will be at least 2 COD games with space marines, and then theyre reboot (just like they doi with superhero franchise films) back to WW2/WW1/crimea war even and ppl will cheer because its 'fresh'

Umm that picture looks ridiculously good. Why isn't it receiving more praise? Because it's multiplatform?

I cant imagine we'll actually see that in game on a next gen console...if so, wow.

Well one of the rumors, which was actually debunked, was it's next-gen only. Which could explain some of that shot if it's true. But not all. So maybe the rumor is true, even though it would seriously limit their market.

Either way they've looked to do a serious engine overhaul if that's real.

Yep, I'm with Dsoup. That's caused a dip in my interest.

They're a bit late to an already dying idea.

Umm that picture looks ridiculously good. Why isn't it receiving more praise? Because it's multiplatform?

Because we don't know if that space marine is bald or not. :)

Image looks great, but lets wait for official unveil and directfeed footage from PS4.

Its probably next gen first. Meaning the 360 and PS3 versions are going to be outsourced, and the PS4 and XB1 versions are going to be done by Sledgehammer. It'll be up to the outsourcing team to get close to the vision of the current gen version with Sledge having no real input on that.

This is the best compromise we'll probably be getting for a while in terms of focusing on current gen, the install bases of 360 and PS3 are too big

I thought it looked more like a future soldier with the HULC exoskeleton over space marines. I guess the WW1 rumors are false or this will be a futuristic twist. By one of the promo vids I think they are taking the army out of it and adding in a "corporation".

Its probably next gen first. Meaning the 360 and PS3 versions are going to be outsourced, and the PS4 and XB1 versions are going to be done by Sledgehammer. It'll be up to the outsourcing team to get close to the vision of the current gen version with Sledge having no real input on that.

This is the best compromise we'll probably be getting for a while in terms of focusing on current gen, the install bases of 360 and PS3 are too big

As fast as current gen is overtaking last in sales, it wont be long. 2014 may well be the last year we see the big franchises do cross gen imo.

As I said, there was a rumor even that this COD is next-gen only. Now the source of the rumor was debunked, and I dont expect it, but still. And we already have Arkham Knight for one on the next gen only road. As well as AC Unity. Which Ubi is handling the gens by literally making two separate games, one current gen and one last, but AC Unity is next gen only.

Back