Botched haircut.

BlueTsunami said:
wow...sometimes I take a quick shower in the morning (in those situations where I say...I'm to tired to..i'll get some sleep, take a shower in the morning and feel refreshed). Usually due to me waking up late and at the borderline of missing my train if I don't act fast. Well..if I don't use BOTH Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair feels oily all day..and that really makes me feel like crap (and can bring down any good day).

Wash, Rinse and Repeat!!!

heh... now imagine to have to do that after 15 years of short hair.... i really dont see myself growing more hair ever again....
too much annoyance

silence said:
LOL... when there is nothing to wash and you get used to that (15 years), its annoyance to start washing every 2-3 days.... i rather cut it ;)
Same here. When my hair is it's usual 1/4" I could go a couple of days without showering and as long as I shaved/washed face/put on deoderant no one would know the difference.

Come to think of it, that's why I started cutting my hair like that....with kids sometimes you just don't have the time to shower or by the time you do you ain't got the energy.

silence said:
well, its much easier when you just walk out of the shower and dont have to think about bloody hair....
one of problems is that my hair became pretty strong, so any kind of longer hair simply needs lots of gel or anything to keep it in some way that wont scare people ;).... and gel only adds to itching and makes me want to cut it even sooner...

i just find short hair practical....
Meh.
Just good good hair product.

digitalwanderer said:
Ok, so it's turning out to be a bad Friday for me...so I thought I'd share my pain and let y'all get a good giggle at my expense.

I tried cutting my hair last night since it was too long, but it turns out I SUCK at cutting hair....shaving, however, I do have some experience with.
Now where's the picture of the trainwreck your 'do was before shaving? :p

Guden Oden said:
And Silence:
Gahhh, I wash my hair every day preferably! Only 2x/week = yuk!
I'm not going to complain about my hair, it's fine, it's strong and most importantly there in ample quantities.

What sucks about it, however, is that it looks shitty just after washing and only 'grows into itself' after about half a day of wearing. And as if that wasn't enough, it begins to look to bad after roughly 36 hours, making me feel all uncomfy. So, whatever reasonable washing regime I put in place, at least half my life, I'm stuck with a shitty 'do, no matter what. :cry:

incurable said:
I'm not going to complain about my hair, it's fine, it's strong and most importantly there in ample quantities.

What sucks about it, however, is that it looks shitty just after washing and only 'grows into itself' after about half a day of wearing. And as if that wasn't enough, it begins to look to bad after roughly 36 hours, making me feel all uncomfy. So, whatever reasonable washing regime I put in place, at least half my life, I'm stuck with a shitty 'do, no matter what. :cry:

well.... CUT IT!!!!!!!..... trust me and Digi ;)

incurable said:

I'll agree with Silence, cut it short! You don't gotta go crazy short, but just short enough that you don't have to worry about it looking like shite if you go out on a windy day.

I think that's my fave thing about short hair, it never looks messy....plus people keep mistaking me for a republican for some reason with it. :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
Ok, so it's turning out to be a bad Friday for me...so I thought I'd share my pain and let y'all get a good giggle at my expense.

I tried cutting my hair last night since it was too long, but it turns out I SUCK at cutting hair....shaving, however, I do have some experience with.

Looking at your hairline, it seems you didn't have much hair to begin with.:LOL:

John Reynolds said:
A bunch of grown men fretting over hair care. I swear, London boy has completely corrupted this board. :p
No, we're joyously celebrating the complete lack of hair care with proper styling. 8)

silence said:
bah.... he prolly takes 2 hours to make his hair.....

Me? Look at the show yourself thread again. My ritual consists of turning the blow dryer on for like 2-3 seconds and I'm done with the stylin'.

John Reynolds said:
I have a helluva lot more than you these days, oh master of the clippers.
Touché
icon_redface.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you screw up running clippers with a #2 over your head?

/fully expect myself to do exactly that the next time I run a #2 over my head

So, this is your source...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vysez:
Isn't number 8 cueball *black* in color? :LOL:

Silence:
Short hair or not, if only washed 2x/week you'll have lots of icky skin oils n stuff accumulating... Gaaahh. :)

John Reynolds said:
Me? Look at the show yourself thread again. My ritual consists of turning the blow dryer on for like 2-3 seconds and I'm done with the stylin'.

LOL....LB....not you....
but its funny to read your and digi's comments...;)

Back