Anyone else here try to play Google Stadia, Amazon Luna or Amazon Free Games with Prime yet on your Xbox Series yet?

Dr. Nick

Veteran
I wasn't going to post this thread quite yet, but I made a mistake while searching for something so to not let a thread go to waste here it is.
I have stated in the past that I am very much against both Amazon and Google entering into gaming, but it is hard to not test out things that are available for Free. So today I tested out Amazon free games with Prime the console's Edge browser and found it to be an ok experience. There weren't too many free games to try but the games appear to run fine but the input is laggy. With the right game, turn based and cards at least for me, could offer a good experience. After that I decided to the same thing with Stadia Free game trials and that seemed to run a little bit better. The I only own 2 games that are playable on Stadia so the one that I tried for a test was Little Nightmare and both framerate in input seemed to be in line with the native game on the Xbox, so I think it would provide a decent experience. Anyone else give it a try?

Back