Botched haircut.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Ok, so it's turning out to be a bad Friday for me...so I thought I'd share my pain and let y'all get a good giggle at my expense.

I tried cutting my hair last night since it was too long, but it turns out I SUCK at cutting hair....shaving, however, I do have some experience with.

So without further ado:

Meshaven.jpg

That sucks. I had my sister cut my hair once....looked good in the ambient light of a bathroom..take it outside...you could see deep gouges in my hair that wasn't noticable inside (the light from the sun exposed the imperfections :devilish: ). I also had a hair cut where I asked the lady to use the size 1 clippers and didn't let me finish...and ran the clippers over my head...I smiled and nervously but I really wanted to punch her out.....meh...a little humilty won't hurt anyone :eek:.

haha, the bottle of lotion, and the thing hanging next to it (something sexual?), just got me laughing.

epic

radeonic2 said:
bald is beautiful.
I figure if nothing else it's a good preview of what I'll be looking like in about 10-2 years.
icon_rolleyes.gif

My kids love it, my wife hates it, I'm kind of indifferent...I ain't really the most vain guy and what other people think about how I look has very little effect/influence on how I live my life. :)

epicstruggle said:
haha, the bottle of lotion, and the thing hanging next to it (something sexual?), just got me laughing.
The bottle is skin lotion for my hands, they tend to dry out as I wash them too much. The "thing hanging next to it" is my emergency "DADDY'S ONLY!" flashlight that kind of sucks but my kids know not to play with so I'll at least always have one when I need it. (My kids are always stealing my flashlights!
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

yea bald is good, suits you well.
I got a short haircut too today, 1 mm from the sides, 3mm from the top, first time I've cut it so short and I like it, it'll be my haircut from now on.

digitalwanderer said:
I figure if nothing else it's a good preview of what I'll be looking like in about 10-2 years.
icon_rolleyes.gif

My kids love it, my wife hates it, I'm kind of indifferent...I ain't really the most vain guy and what other people think about how I look has very little effect/influence on how I live my life. :)
:LOL:
I bet.

i have short for last 15 years.... i simply cant stand longer hair anymore....
as soon as i have to start washing my hair at least 2-3 times per week i cut it....
simple solution... :LOL:

silence said:
i have short for last 15 years.... i simply cant stand longer hair anymore....
as soon as i have to start washing my hair at least 2-3 times per week i cut it....
simple solution... :LOL:
icky.

I usually keep mine at about 1/4-1/2", but it was like over an inch long so I had to do something and me wife had to pick up some extra shifts the last few days so she didn't have off as planned...and I'm impatient.

radeonic2 said:

well, its much easier when you just walk out of the shower and dont have to think about bloody hair....
one of problems is that my hair became pretty strong, so any kind of longer hair simply needs lots of gel or anything to keep it in some way that wont scare people ;).... and gel only adds to itching and makes me want to cut it even sooner...

i just find short hair practical....

Hehehe, Digi looks like captain picard! :D (Cue startrek pedo thread :LOL: )

And Silence:
Gahhh, I wash my hair every day preferably! Only 2x/week = yuk!

Guden Oden said:

And Silence:

LOL... when there is nothing to wash and you get used to that (15 years), its annoyance to start washing every 2-3 days.... i rather cut it ;)

Guden Oden said:

And Silence:

wow...sometimes I take a quick shower in the morning (in those situations where I say...I'm to tired to..i'll get some sleep, take a shower in the morning and feel refreshed). Usually due to me waking up late and at the borderline of missing my train if I don't act fast. Well..if I don't use BOTH Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair feels oily all day..and that really makes me feel like crap (and can bring down any good day).

Wash, Rinse and Repeat!!!

Guden Oden said:

ewwwwwwwwwww me too, I HAVE to wash it every day or it is really NASTY

Back