Blue Dragon trailer

Hmmm, okay while the graphic for BD is great, but somehow it didn't impressed as much as Lost Odysee...maybe because I was blown away with the LO quality, anything else just doesn't do it...

Nice. Especially Infinite Undiscovery

360 is shaping out well. Initially I was dissapointed by it. But now? Its a whole different story. :)

I am just amazed at what Artoon of all companies was able to pull off. The graphics in the video were very nice. Love the claymation style.

Artoon was never technically bad they just lacked all the things Blue Dragon seems to have. Great concept, good direction, and good art direction. Now that they have these things you can really see what they are capable of. They just needed someone with more experience in making hit games to lead them...that and they're probably getting a lot more money to create this game then they did with Blinx.

Last edited by a moderator:
On gfx side it looks amazing like ice age incredible. But i think it can be little too childish for me i stick with LO :D

be carefull though!! you dont want to become "xblovah" :LOL:

LOL... you don't know me is all. ;)

Believe me I bare the XBox no ill will.

Anyway... alright saw the trailer... (thanks Malibu), and I have a lot of mixed feelings. First of all, this is totally 'old skool' in the way it's presented; it's like... an FFVII/X blend (in the battles) meets recent Star Ocean (in the roaming) meets Dragon Ball Z (even more than Akira's other character designs in RPGs).

The animation is smooth, and the graphics are great. I personally don't know if *I* could get into this game because it feels like the plot will be too softball for me, but I hope it turns a new, younger generation on to JRPGs. The production values are all there. Makes me want to play a DBZ-based RPG in the same vein as this is what it honestly does to me! :LOL:

Anyway, so yeah those are my feelings... a great looking RPG, but I just don't know if it will be too softball for me.

Nope, but if it is on more than 2 DVDs at least you know they're not sacrificing quaility so that they can fit it on one.

I read some rumor on xboxyde that this game uses more than 1 DVD.. anyone heard more about this?

The guy seems to think that there was text saying disc 1 in the save screen, but after I checking the video, I didn't see none (in Engluish or Japanese) so who knows.

Wouldn't bother me either way.. :p

Back