Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

Also, some uber levelled guy invaded my game the other day. He could teleport around like Gherman does. What the hell?? Yes he kicked my ass.

Probably had the Old Hunter's Bone from the Old Church Workshop.
I think I have that too... Fine I'll start working on Arcane. I found a few areas to traverse that really give a lot of echoes. Then again I'm one boss away from NG+ so might as well finish the game and start over.

I was kidnapped on the sack, so that must be it. I did a notice another place with fog while fighting with him. So, he's a late game boss which I have stumbled upon early? Haven't re tried it yet.

But why would a guy covered in Bolt be susceptible to bolt attacks? I thought he would be immune to them :-/.

I think the hell hound boss you face in level 3 of the first Chalice dungeon is weak to fire besides being on fire at all times too. Bloodborne don't give a fuck I suppose.

I think I have that too... Fine I'll start working on Arcane. I found a few areas to traverse that really give a lot of echoes. Then again I'm one boss away from NG+ so might as well finish the game and start over.

I don't really like it. Takes a lot of bullets and the duration of the spell is really short. There's already plenty of iframes in your dodges and rolls.

I used the Sinister bell last night. Some guy enters my game and we fight. Since neither of us could kill the other one in a short time, especially with heals I thought this was dumb, why waste my consumables, so I stopped healing. So after my 2nd heal I just got whittled down and died, he must of downed 6-9 heals. What is the point of PvP? What did he get for winning?

Holy Blade is awesome man !!!! Those sackboys are no worry now. And mobs are no worry either, I keep the blade in the transformed form and its a beast ! ! ! Holy shit , this feels good, I can rest the cane now !

I used the Sinister bell last night. Some guy enters my game and we fight. Since neither of us could kill the other one in a short time, especially with heals I thought this was dumb, why waste my consumables, so I stopped healing. So after my 2nd heal I just got whittled down and died, he must of downed 6-9 heals. What is the point of PvP? What did he get for winning?
Personal gratification for kicking someone's butt?
No idea, I don't get it either. You do get a blood-something-something you can then give to the queen in Cainhurst Castle, but I've done that at least 4 times (you also get it from killing hunters in the game) and got nothing in return. Go figure. Women, huh?

I was never a big fan of the PvP aspects of these games, either. I'd imagine with BB's relative lack of build variety it's probaly even less exciting. In Demon's Souls it could be really tense as it gave you great tools specifically designed to mess someone else's game up, like weapons which did corrosive or plague damage (plague prevented you from healing yourself, and corrosive was quite nasty because unlike in BB, repeairing weapons was not cheap). I was invaded twice in BB. Once in each of the nightmares to be more specific. I had a feeling that the invaders were poor low level schmucks the game picked to give you an idea of what to expect, except with the intention of not screwing you over.

Last edited:
About the PvP healing. You actually obtain (and can buy) an item which stops an adversary from healing. Chronic memory loss means I can't remember the name of this too. Which is amazing, the time I've spent on this game.

About the PvP healing. You actually obtain (and can buy) an item which stops an adversary from healing. Chronic memory loss means I can't remember the name of this too. Which is amazing, the time I've spent on this game.
Can you also buy a potion or item that prevents your opponent from remembering the name of an item than can inhibit your ability to heal yourself?

Found old Yarhgul set attire which looks super sexy, but again Father G set is better :( ! Man. I want a change of clothes and the game just won't let me :cry:

To hell with u BB, I bought the tomb protectors garb for 18000 souls.....at least I look sexy while hunting :yep2:....time to farm them back again!

Btw, I found the Tornitrus ! Time for some crackilng

Boy ohboy ! new area ! Super awesome ! This has to be the best world I have explored in games ! Such unconventional and intricate level design. You never know where you will end up ! Loving it...please don't end, dear game ! I :love: you !

Amygdala in Defiled Chalice dungeon is really kicking my ass. At least I got passed the Watchdog, it took my three nights I think.

Witch of Helmwik found....Witch of Helmwik killed on encounter ! Didn't even feel like a Boss fight.

But, boy, the atmosphere is through the roof ! Loving it !

Btw, I applied a FIre gem to my Holy Blade and WTF, all my damage upgrades get nullified :mad: ! Who the hell made such a bad decision ???? Why would I want fire on my blade if it makes my blade a prehistoric wimp version of my current blade !?!??!:devilish::rolleyes::no::no::no:

Back